Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3:

AN: This chapter is also dedicated to bieberlover445 becasue she keeps on reading / follow this book, so THANK YOU!!!

Cassidy’s POV

Next morning I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. Who in fudging the world of M&Ms invented the alarm clock?! I groaned and slowly got out of bed. I looked over to my alarm clock.

“CRUD CRUD CRUD!!” I yelled. Great! it’s 7 o’clock! I should of been awake 10 minutes ago! Great! now mom is gonna yell at me because I might miss the bus. Just like I almost did yesterday! Without having second thoughts, I rushed out of my room and took my clothes and rushed into the closest bathroom. On the way guess who I crashed into. If you guessed my brother, then ‘ding ding ding!’ you’re right!

“Wow Cass. Slow down a bit. By the way nice hair!” He started laughing a bit when he said the last part about my hair. Yes I know. I have messy hair in the morning. With me rushing, picking on me did NOT help.

“Get outta my way you moron. I’m not in the mood right now coz I’m late. Get it?” I was kinda pissed.

“Whatever. Just hurry up. The bus is early today and Mum is waiting downstairs for you to eat your breakfast okay?” He said surprisingly without a pissed off tone as I imagined he would of had.

“Kay.” I just walked passed him and quickly got to the bathroom and quickly got ready. But the time I was downstairs it was already 7:20 so I just took my toast and got to the bus.

Like usual, mum said all the “Love you and have a nice day at school!” Just like all the other mums.

“See ya mum and thanks!” With that, I just walked out to the house and got on the bus. Oh, today is gonna be a long day. I mentally sighed whilst eating my toast. Yummy! Peanut butter and Nutella. That made my mood. Just then I thought about how I would be able to see Justin during first break and lunch. I must admit, he is kinda cute..... With nothing to do for the next hour because I have already finished my breakfast, I plugged in my earphones and started to think of random stuff. Like what my two best friends Abbey, and Vina were doing. Ahh~ Thinking of nicknames... Mine is always Cass. So maybe Abb or Abbster for Abbey and Vi or Vi Vi for Vina. Have I mentioned I how I love talking to myself and thinking of nicknames? Just then I felt the bus stop. I looked outside and realised that we have already reached school. I got off the bus and as I was walking through the front door of the school I was so called attacked by two people. Of course it would be no other than my best friends..

“Hey Cass!” They both said at the same time. I sometimes wonder if they were sisters....

Later that day:

As I walked, well dragged myself to the lunch table where Abb and Vi sat, I realised that Justin was sitting with my brother. I quickly told Abb and Vi that I can’t sit with them today. They said okay but gave me a confused look. I just brushed it off. I went to take my tray of food and headed towards my brothers table. Or Justin’s table to make it sound better.

“Hey Justin” I said pushing my brother out of the way

“OI FART FACE” My brother screamed at me picking himself up off of the floor,

“Hey Cass.. I mean Cassidy” Justin said with a smile obviously ignoring my brothers comment.

“You can call me Cass if you want” as I looked into his eyes I realised how beautiful they were, and his hair, where do I begin, Wait no I have to snap myself out of this!

“So... How was first period?” He asked taking a bite out of the sandwich he had in front of him.

“It was alright I guess”

“DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?! GO BACK TO YOUR OWN TABLE WITH YOUR OWN FRIENDS!” I looked over to him. My “brother”.

“Justin is my friend..” He laughed

“You keep saying that to yourself, I can tell you that he doesn’t want anything to do with you, isn’t that right Justin?!” Seath was furious, We were both looking at Justin, he was obviously in an awkward position.

“Ummm... ehhh”

Justin’s POV

I was sitting there.. Cassidy and Seath were both staring at me waiting for an answer, they were both my friends.. I mean Seath was my friend.. I wasn’t suppose to be friends with Cass.

“I umm.. I think.. I really need to go to the bathroom” I got up and began walking

“Um Justin.. boys toilets are that way” I turned around,

“Ahh right” I began walking the other way,

“This was so stupid, I want to be friends with Seath but I also want to be friends with Cass...” I said out loud splashing my face with water.

“You all good bro?” Seath asked popping his head around the corner,

“Yeah, I just really needed to.. umm.. pee?” Seath laughed

“C’mon bro, we don’t want to miss out on lunch now do we?” He said pulling me away from the mirror.

Cassidy’s POV

I watched as Justin ran back out onto the soccer field with my brother, I let out a sigh

“Whatup C?” Asked Abbey with a worried look on her face

“She’s looking at the new Justin kid” Vi added, I slapped her

“I am not” She raised her eyebrows

“Defective, that must mean you really like him” She watched way too much tv, that was a line from step up.

“You need to get out more” I said taking another bite out of my sandwhich

“But seriously, Cass, you’re sending him googly eyes,” I screwed up my face,

“Fine, I’ll prove to you I don't like him” I smiled

“Fine.. go over there and slap him in the face” I sat there in shock, he was my friend I wasn’t going to just walk up to him and slap him in the face

“What? for no reason?” Vi nodded.

“Maybe that’s not such a good idea?” Abs added as she shoveled some of her homemade noodles into her mouth.

“Why? Unless she likes him?”

“Guys, I’m not slapping him, we are friends” Abbey nodded

“Vi let it go” she shook her head

“You need to prove to me that you aren’t in love with him” I scoffed

“If I told you to slap Abbey in the face to prove you were in love with her would you?” She turned and faced abbey and then slapped her.

“Ouch!” Screamed Abbey rubbing her face, it was all fun and games.

“Now it’s your turn” I shook my head

“Its not the same, she knew it was coming, I can't just walk up to him, slap him and walk off” Vi nodded.

“Yes you can” I seriously wasn't going to slap him. But who am I kidding? I mean, they already know that I’m trying to hide the fact that I like Justin. They are just making fun of it. Though not in a way that’s too bad. But then again, I did ask them something similar to this when Ab had a crush on Connor and Vi had a crush on Ethan... And like I said, I seriously am NOT going to slap him and they know it.