Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2:

(AN: No offence to WoW. I like it but it’s just in this story Justin doesn’t like it coz he is bad at it...)

Cassidy’s POV

After trying to convince my brother to let me stay with him and Justin, but failing, I decided to go back to my room and might as well go to sleep for awhile, I mean its been a hard day! I shut my eyes for two seconds then BAM I was asleep.

Justin’s POV

I just sat on Seath’s bed listening to him yell at his sister in the other room, I started to think about Cassidy. Oh, her beautiful smile. I know I’ve only known her for less than a day but i think im in love! Just then Seath snapped me out of it clicking his fingers in front of my face,

“Oi Bieber! Did ya hear what I said?”

“Yeah,I was just thinking about, well, ehh, Yeah! Lets play World Of Warcraft?”

‘Okay really? Bieber? World of warcraft??? Is that all you’ve got? You don’t even know how to play that stupid game!’ I thought to myself.

“Ah crap!” I screamed out loud!

“Um, you okay there Justin?” Seath said looking all confused.

“What? yeah I’m fine! seriously man, just a bit afraid that I’m gonna beat you and make you feel bad about yourself, thats all” ‘Haha...” Great save Bieber!

“So ya ready to play?” Seath said getting all psyched up. Great! Just great! I have only played World Of Warcraft once in my whole entire, yes ENTIRE life and not just that! I had to challenge him on! And plus!! The only game I’m good at playing on the XBox is COD Black Ops!

“So ya ready to start Bieber? I’m SO gonna win.” He smirked.

“No you won’t” I said outloud but in my head I was telling myself that I was in fact screwed. Your Justin Bieber. THE Justin Bieber. Gosh! I sound like I’m famous! Yay! Anyways...... You can do this. Focus on the game... Focus... Focus... Don’t Fall Asleep!!

AHHH!!!! The game started!! Great! Now I’m losing by a level!! Wait! How did he level up so fast?!?!?!’

After about half an hour playing that stupid game, well, not so stupid anymore coz I WON!! Yes! W. O. N.!!!! Anyways.... I now found myself sitting on Seath’s bed once again and somehow my thoughts floated back to Cassi.... Yes I know... Her name is Cassidy. But Cassi is such a cute name for her cute and warming smile.... ahhh~ Then suddenly my phone vibrated.... Shit. Its six and I still have not call mum.... Should I answer her call? She would be mad... But either way I will get killed....

“Hello?” I answered

“JUSTIN BIEBER! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?! WHY HAVEN’T YOU ANSWERED ANY OF MY TEXTS!!! PLUS, YOU SHOULD'VE CALLED ME!!!” Yeah she sounded happy (note the sarcasm)

“Sorry mum.... Remember? I SMSed you that I was going over to a friends house. Plus I was playing World Of Warcraft so...”

“Fine. But you have to come home now. You should not be out this late anyways. Even if you’re at a friend’s house. Understand?” i rolled my eyes

“Yes mum...”

“Okay. Do you need me to pick you up? Where are you anyways?” she started to calm down a little bit.

“Well, If i’m not wrong I think I’m just either a few blocks away or I’m just down the street.... Lemme check.... Mum, I’m just down the street. I will walk home.... See you soon” I went to hang up but she kept talking.

“Okay Honey. Love you and see you soon! Bye!” I laughed

“Love you too mum” I hung up, I called out for Seath

“Hey man, sorry but gotta go.. Mum wants me home now....” I said a bit dully. But that is because I don’t get to see Cassi before I leave..... Great! I have just met her for less than a day and I think I’m already falling for her! But it can’t be possible. One because she is my friend’s sister and two because she is well, well. Agh! I just can’t LOVE her… OR fall for her…

‘Why are you trying to deny your love?’ I started to have a conversation with myself,

‘Are you crazy Bieber? you can’t love her’

“ GREAT now I’m talking to myself” I said outloud

Just then I felt the voice of the conscience slipped away. Sigh... Suddenly. Again, Seath’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Again.....

“its okay Bieber. See ya tomorrow!” Seath replied with a smile. Just then Cassi opened the door.

“Hey bro, sorry to disturb you but-” Before she could finish she turned and saw me. Then she blushed. Aww... She is just so cute when she blush!

“Ehh, sa-sa-sorry. I didn’t realise that you were still here...” She stuttered and slowly trailed off. I smiled in return.

“It’s okay. Sorry that I did not get to really talk to you today... But I have to go coz my mum is looking for me,” I told her trying to make her feel better. Great! You have now officially gone mad Justin. Mad! It snapped me out of it when I saw that she frowned a bit but quickly plastered on a smile.

“Its okay. Well, you better get going. I guess I will see you tomorrow on the bus or at school right?” She asked sounded hopeful.... Oh her sweet angelic voice~ Ah! stop thinking about that!!! Agh!

Still, I was somehow happy to hear her sound hopeful I smile from ear to ear unknowingly and told her the she would see me tomorrow at school because I was not going to take the bus tomorrow. At first she frowned a bit when she heard that I was not going to be on the bus but then she smiled brightly when I told her she would see me at school.

“See ya Smith!” I said.

Then realising my mistake I tried to cover it up and said “I-I-I ment see ya Smiths. Well I ment See you Cassi and Seath. I-I-I mean Cassidy.” Shitz I messed up! I face turned a bit red. Was I blushing?! Seriously?!?! Anyways, without thinking too much about things, I quickly got out of the house and headed down the street and head home.

Hi Everybody!

Thanks for reading!! This is my first story! Abbey (BieberGiggles) Cassidy’s point of view for this chapter. She also did the whole of the first chapter! So THANK YOU!!! Abbey and I might not be uploading much after this week because I’m starting school this coming Monday and so is Abbey.... We (well I because we are using my account) will upload as soon as we have time. I hope you enjoyed the story so far!!! Oh, and please vote, comment and tell us what you think about it and please fan me (ObsessedFanLol) and Abbey (BieberGiggles)!

Thankx! <3

-Vina & Abbey (ObsessedFanLol & BieberGiggles)