Chapter 4

AN: Hey peeps! I don't even know if anyone is even reading this story, but if you are, PLEASE COMMENT!!! I will be SO happy if you vote and fan as well :P Anyways..../Also, sorry for not uploading for so long. I was grounded (sp?) then now my exams are coming up (tomorrow for a whole week...)~ I will upload as soon as the school year ends! (June 29th is my last day...) :3 thank you for reading my story!!!!!!

CHAPTER 4:

Cassidy’s POV

After an alright day I began making my way to the bus stop to go home. Abbey and Vi came up behind me, tackling me to the ground.

“AHHH” I screamed as I pushed them both off

“You guys always seem to be together!” I screamed fixing up my jumper, they both laughed

“Do you want to come to Mine for dinner tonight? Vi said she can come to” Abbey asked with a cute little smile on her face,

“Yeah sure, let me just check with mum” I picked up my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number.

“Hey Cass” Mum said answering the phone

“Hey mum are we doing anything tonight?” She had to think about that for a second,

“Well your brothers friend... what’s his name.. uh.. oh yeah! Your brothers friend Justin is coming over for dinner so no your not busy, why?” I got a little bit excited

“Oh okay, don’t worry then” I said hanging up the phone, Abs and Vi were looking at me waiting for an answer.

“Mum said we have someone coming over tonight, I’m sorry guys” I saw the bus coming my way.

Maybe I did lie to my friends just a little bit.. but who am I kidding I want to spend time with Justin! The bus dropped me off at the stop near my house and I began making my way home, once I got home I realised that my brother was not home yet so that probably meant that Justin isn't over yet either. I reached into my bag pulling out my key, as I entered the house I saw that Justin was sitting on the couch, I was a little bit confused as nobody was home,

“Justin!? Where's Seath?” I asked plopping my bag onto the chair.

“He went out shopping with your mum to get dinner and said that I could stay here, I figured since you would be home soon that I would take up that offer” I smiled sitting next to him, I know he doesn’t like me the way I like him but I guess being friendzoned is better than nothing.

“Why were you and your friends looking at me every 10 seconds today at lunch?” he asked,

‘Damn it he noticed, I’m going to have to tell him now’ I thought to myself as I giggled nervously.

“Umm... about that” He gained interest in what I was about to say

“Basically they wanted me to walk to you and slap you in the face the prove I don’t have a crush on you” He rubbed his face thinking of the pain my hand to his face would have caused

“Why didn’t you do it?” He asked in curiosity, I needed to make up something fast

“Because your my friend, oh and I don’t have a crush on you, just to let you know” He smiled

“I know you don’t have a crush on me” I made my way over to the kitchen.

“Do you want something to drink?” I asked pulling out the diet coke and placing it on the bench,

“Yeah sure” He joined me over in the kitchen as I poured our drinks.

Justin’s POV

As I saw Cass walked into the house, I had a feeling that she did not know that I was here. And I was right. As soon as she came in, she was kind of shocked mixed with surprised. “Justin!? where's Seath?” she asked while plopping her bag onto the sofa that I was sitting on. After a little bit of talking she ended up getting us some drinks.

“So do you know when your brother will be back?” I asked taking a sip out of my drink

“Not for a long time” I raised my eyebrows

“Why?” I asked curiously.

“No reason. Just seeing how long I get to be away from that annoying know it all.” When she said it, she sounded so... carefree.

We chatted for a bit, well, seems like a bit, when suddenly the doorbell rang. Cass stood up to get the door kind of cheerfully? Emm... okay... Just as I thought it was kind of awkward for her to be so cheerful to get the door, her face turned black when she came back to view. That was when I saw Seath.

“Hey man. Sorry ta have ta make ya wait” he apologised.

“I will be back in a few minutes. Sorry.” Then he turned to Cass and gave her a glare.

“Cassidy Smith, come to the kitchen with me right now.” He said with a bit of venom dripping in his words. With that he left with the things he bought from the groceries. But suddenly he turned his head back and adjusted his body to face me.

“Oh yeah, my mum says she is going out. Thats why she didn’t come back with me.....”

‘Oh, so that was what was missing’ I thought. After explaining, he left again.

About two minutes later, I heard a bit of shouting, but faintly. I could roughly make out what they were saying.

“Cassidy! I told you to stay away from Justin. I told you to stay away from my friends! What don’t you understand from that?” I could tell that that was Seath even thought it was faintly, it still obvious that it’s him.

“Yeah, but so? I can talk and be friends with whoever I want!” I heard a sharp screech.

“Keep your irritating voice down! Oh, and mum told me that while she is out, I’m in charge. So go up to your room NOW!” Okay... I think Seath may have over did it. Even though he is my friend, I think that was a bit eh... mean? rude? Well, something along that line.

Cassidy’s POV

“Keep your irritating voice down! Oh, and mum told me that while she is out, I’m in charge. So go up to your room NOW!” Agh! Just as when I thought that today might actually be a good day! But guess what? It’s gone better! Well no fugging chochip mint ice-cream! It just gone a whole lot worse with my stupid idiot of a brother yelling at me!!! ‘Okay. Calm down’ I thought.

“FINE! WHATEVER! I DON’T CARE!”