Dᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ

3rd person

Isabella stood there in shock from the New information. She could not believe the words that had spilled from the officers mouth.

She couldn't get the look of pity out of her mind. It replayed constantly.

Night had tried to help but couldn't do much. He could sense her distress. He could sense her pain.

Tears continuously fell from Isabella's eyes as she laid on the bed feeling.. feeling so numb.

"Well.. Ms. rose I'm sorry to inform you but your mother and father have both been in a terrible car accident.." he took a deep breath and continued

"They both died on impact"

The look of pity flashed threw his face as quick as it left.

Isabella hurry and shut the door and slid down it slowly.

She gripped her hair and started to pull at it.

After around 3 hours she had got up and walked into her room, laying on her bed.. feeling numb

Isabella shock her head at the small flash back of walker.

After awhile Isabella finally found the energy to play the movie again and watch with Night.

"Don't leave me Night.." Isabella has whimpered before drifting to sleep, with Night laying next to her.

• • •
Xavier gripped his hair as he paced back in forth in the hotel room.

He couldn't get his mind off of Isabella. He had to leave ASAP for some meeting and issue.

He didn't even say by to his kitten.

It was slowly eating away at him. He would of called but broke his phone and didn't remember her number.

"FUCK!" His voice boomed threw the room as he threw a vase at the wall, causing the glass to shatter into small pieces

"Xavier! She's ok.. just calm down." Jake said trying to calm down Xavier.

Xavier couldn't help but feel a pit in his stomach but he sooner or later brushed it off and got ready for his meeting.

• • •
Isabella woke up with silent tears rolling down her face for the 4th time this week. Her breathing was heavy and her eyes wide open.

"It's was just a dream" she muttered pulling night closer to her.

Isabella felt this kind of numbness she didn't like.

She hated she was alone, in this terrible world.

Since that day she was ran to Xavier's she hasn't tried to talk to him at all. He hadn't tried to call her either.

Just the thought of being alone made her want to throw up. She had lost so much in the past couple of months. Most importantly.. her parents.

They were fully gone now. He mom May have cheated but she still loved her.

Isabella jumped at the sound of her phone ringing.