Fɪɢʜᴛ

Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ 's ...
(2 weeks later)

Honestly the last 2 weeks of my life have been really boring and honestly really lonely.

I have splits (Jordan) and all but I can't shake the thought of Xavier.

We were so close in so little time and now.. he doesn't even glance my way. He doesn't even breath my way.

I've also been learning more about the outside world and how terrible it is. My attitude has Been slowly changing.

The more I've learned about the outside world the more I've changed. Splits has been really helping me threw it all.

He got his classes switched to mine (the ones we didn't have already)

As I was grabbing a book I jump a little at the sound of someone yelling.

"BELLY!!" A voice boomed, that voice belonged to spilts.

I turn around with a big smile and yell back (well try to) "splits!" With a small giggle.

I could feel intense staring on me which made me feel really uncomfortable but I brushed it off.

"Belly common before we are late to class" splits said well bending down a little.

A big grin broke out onto my face as I hop onto his back.

He knew exactly what to do.

"Go splits! We are gonna be late" I say as he begins to walk as slow as he can but when I kick his thigh he stopped teasing and hurried to class.

3rd person

It's just reached lunch and Isabella could sense something wrong.

Splits had told her he would be back but he hadn't been back yet and she's getting quite worried.

Suddenly someone came running down the hall screaming "FIGHT!! THEY ARE FIGHTING!!" That someone was Dylan.

"Who Dylan?!" Isabella asks confused. Deep down she knew who. She just didn't want it to be.

"X-Xavier and jo-Jordan" poor Dylan coughed out.

Immediately Isabella zipped down the hall causing Dylan to groan.

"Fuck, not more running" he mumbled before running off after her.

Xavier's fists kept beating down on this guy who is taking his kitten. He couldn't talk it anymore.

He tried to keep his cool when he seen them together but Xavier had snapped.

Jordan was doing decent in the fight until Xavier's fist came twice as fast as before causing him to fall to the grow in pain.

Jordan was honestly confused to why Xavier was doing this. Jordan had never even spoken to him and now here he is, getting punched repeatedly by the one and only Xavier king.

Well everyone around watching Xavier pummel Jordan they couldn't help but feel bad. They couldn't stop the fight.

Awhile ago wait actually a week before the one and only Isabella had arrived Dylan had tried to stop a fight between Xavier and this kid.