Dʀᴇᴀᴍ

Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ 's ..

I couldn't breath. I still couldn't breath. I tried gasping for air but only swallowed more water.

I couldn't take it any more. It was just to hard.

I could feel my body still and my heartbeat slow as my vision blurs.

Being only 6 and held underwater isn't the best.

Just as it's all about to go dark I hear screaming and my head being pulled from below the water.

I sit there gasping for air like my life depended on it. Well it did actually.

"ALLY!!" A girl screamed "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! YOU COULD OF KILLED HER!!" The girl screamed once again.

Alley just laughed and mumbled "I wish"

"Ally!! She's done nothing wrong, leave her be!" The girl screamed once again.

Ally, well she was my school bully. She was actually 10 years old and she hated my guts.

I honestly was confused. I didn't know why she had done those things or why she'd do it to someone so young.

"Whatever" ally sneered and walked off.

The girl looked at me with pity. It made my heart ache. At the age of 6 i was actually quite smart for my age. I knew a lot most people didn't or didn't know I knew.

The girl stood there for a few seconds before walking off.

I wanted to say thank you but honestly I was scared.

Ally has always said how annoying my voice was. So I stopped talking.

I shoot up from the bed gasping for air and tears running down my face.

A lot of people didn't or doesn't know this but I've been bullied before. When I was super young.

That's why I got homeschooled. After me almost dying my parents pulled me out of school and homeschooled me.

That girl was punished and got what she deserved my parents said but I don't think she did.

I snap out of thought at the sight of a worried Xavier in only a towel.

"Isabella! Are you ok?!" Xavier said frantically. I just nod my head and look away.

I didn't want to tell him about the deep. I didn't want to talk about it. I didn't want to talk at all.

Just the small thought of ally had me shaken up. Had me not wanting to talk once again.

Xavier just nodded his head, not believing me but let it be.

"Kitten go home and get changed.. we have school" he said clearing his throat and walking off back into the bathroom.

I let out a small sigh and stood up.