Cʀᴇsᴄᴇɴᴛ

Isᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ 's ..

I'm woken up to someone shaking me awake and laughter. I let a small groan out and smack the hand away well mumbling some crap.

"Kitten wake up" someone groaned

"Nooo go away mom!" I mumble before turning away

After that I heard more laughter and another groan on top of it.

"I swear if you don't wake up I'll pick you up and bring you in" the person threatened.

I just simply ignore them well trying to block the sun from my eyes.

Suddenly I hear a door close and I relax.

"Finally gone" I mumble to myself well curling into a ball.

"Not so fast Kitten" a voice says and I hear a door opening. I'm honestly very confused but I don't wanna open my eyes.

"Mom! I said go away" I mumble again which makes them groan AGAIN.

Suddenly I'm lifted from my spot into the persons arms. I hurry and wrap my arms around their neck, scared of falling.

"I won't let you fall kitten" the person mumbled "unless it's for me"

I could feel my face heat up and I shove it into Xavier's chest. Of course it was him. Who else honestly.

"Stop" I mumble

He just let a loud laugh out and carried me to the closest.

"This isn't fair" I mumble trying to get out of Xavier's grip.

"You should of got up kitten" he whispered well pulling me closer.

"Where are we" I irritatedly

"School" who knew just one word could make your day go to crap.

I bring my head from Xavier's chest to see everyone's eyes one is. It's not a surprise and all because he is the talk of the school 25/8 and he had just got into a fight but still.

The closer we got to the doors the more stares that followed us.

I could feel my anger and irritation rising until I snapped.

Right as we got to the door I had Xavier put me down and everyone was still staring.

"CAN YOU ALL MIND YOUR FRICKING BUSINESS!! STOP STARING AT US!! GET A FLIPPING LIFE!!" I screamed loud making most people jump and look away.

I took a deep breath and turn back to Xavier to see he was standing there shocked but sooner or later his shocked look turned into a proud one.

Xavier came closer to me and scooped me up once again and brought me inside.

No one even glanced at us. They must of heard my yelling. Honestly I'm surprised the dead did not. I didn't even know I could yell that loud.

Sooner or later we finally get to his first period.

"Well this is it." I mumble trying to get away but he just holds me tightly with a amused look.