Chapter 8

Around two months had passed. It seemed as though Harry and Louis had almost gone back to how they had been. Apart from the fact that they had a more platonic relationship.

Every so often elements of their previous times would show. Harry found it hard to keep their relationship as just friends. It was worse when Louis came over for a business trip again. He never asked for a dance. In fact, he rarely visited the club. However, Harry always teased him into wanting to do it.

Louis barely mentioned the divorce. However, he did tell him that they had settled on something that would work. Surprisingly, Eleanor was more lenient than he thought he would be.

It seemed that one day Harry had gotten to him when he sent him a picture of him getting ready to dance. The black lingerie he wore clung to his skin along with the black garters. He posed with a finger against his lips along with his hips cocked to the side.

Harry got Sophie to take the photo. He didn't know why he did it. However, it made him smile when he saw Louis' reply.

When Harry came to his last private dance, he raised an eyebrow when he noticed Louis sitting in the chair. He didn't know he would be in Chicago. Usually, there would be a message from Louis saying he was in the area.

"Hello," Harry smirked. "Didn't expect you here."

"You not glad to see me?"

"Of course, always good to see a friend," he replied.

He let Harry dance without saying a word. The music was the only thing that played in the background. As much as he hated to admit it, there was still a little hesitancy between the two of them. In all honesty, he didn't know why Louis came. This isn't something friends do. Right?

About ten minutes into it, Louis finally spoke.

"I was wondering if we could become exclusive."

Harry almost stopped moving in Louis' lap. He raised an eyebrow, glancing at him through the corner of his eye. He didn't expect him to say anything like this so soon. However, the thought did make his heart race. "Exclusive as in..."

"No not like that. I don't know like," Louis looked away. "...dates and stuff."

A smile covered his face when he looked at Louis. Harry quickly flipped around so he was in a deep plie in front of his legs. He stared up at him with a smirk on his face before laying his arm across his knees. Harry rested his chin on his arm. Louis raised an eyebrow when he looked at him. "Oh?"

Louis glanced down at Harry with a hint of a smile. "If you wanted to."

"What does the 'dates and stuff' entail?"

"Whatever you want," he replied.

"It would be nice to take this a bit further," Harry replied. He slowly stood up from his position, beginning to walk around Louis' seated body.

"When would this start?"

"Whenever you want."

Harry grinned. "Okay, we'll see." His eyes glanced up at the clock. His time was up. Harry began to walk towards the door he came from. "I'll answer soon."

"When?"

"You can call me," he smiled, glancing back at him. After that, he left the room with a wink sent in Louis' direction.

Two weeks later, Louis arranged for them to have a date. It was at a relatively posh restaurant. Considering where Louis had taken him before this place seemed more toned down.

The two walked with linked arms into the restaurant. Harry glanced at the lights that lined the wall. They looked like vintage lights. However, they had been mixed with a modern shade. The room had a warm atmosphere created by the darker mahogany walls. The waiters all wore formal clothes. It was something he definitely wasn't used to. Harry felt like he could handle it this time.