Chapter 3

Two days later and Louis came back. Harry spotted him a few minutes into his dancing. Louis sat by the bar with some whiskey in his hands.

His eyes stayed focused on Louis while he moved against the pole. His back was to him for the meantime. From what it looked like, his phone was in his hand. Harry wondered who he was busily texting away too.

Harry only kept dancing away, occasionally sending flirty glances to some of the men in the crowd. He loved how people hungrily looked at his body. He revelled at the attention.

When Harry looked back at Louis, he saw him staring at him. A smirk etched its way onto his face while he carried on dancing.

Within five minutes he was off of the stage. Harry headed backstage once he heard loud cheering from the crowd.

There was a lot of people who had signed up for a private dance today. However, he only wanted to see one person.

He smirked once he spotted Louis and he carefully walked through the crowd with his head down.

"Did you like my performance?" Harry muttered, sliding beside Louis to sit on one of the barstools.

Louis slowly turned his head to look at him and glanced over his body.

"Yes, you seem to get better every time I see you."

Harry jokingly scoffed before looking at his lap. "Maybe I'm trying to impress someone."

The side of Louis' lips twitched before taking a sip of his whiskey.

"Did you come back to have some fun?"

"Maybe so."

Harry leant forward with his elbows rested on the bar. "You should probably just give me your number you know if you wanted to keep in contact. That way you don't have to keep coming here to find me."

"Maybe another time."

"You're a man of mystery Louis," he smirked before walking away from him.

~~~

Harry woke up in Louis' hotel room. His naked body only had the covers draped over minimal parts of his skin. The small bit of light that hit his face prevented him from ignoring his urge to go back to sleep.

His body slowly rose from his position. The covers fell until they piled in his lap. The muscles in his back relaxed once he rolled his shoulders a little. When he turned his head, he lazily blinked at Louis' sleeping figure. It slightly surprised him to see him still asleep as he thought that he would have been up way before him.

It was the weekend anyway, so he had a bit of time to rest.

Harry smirked when he realised that he too probably wore nothing to bed. An idea popped into his head which made him immediately go into action. He carefully shuffled under the bed covers. Harry lifted the covers to get a bit of light under the covers. He noticed Louis' slightly hard dick lay against his thigh before gently wrapping a hand around him. His hand slowly moved up and down the shaft. Louis' dick hardened under his hand. A smile appeared on Harry's face as Louis shifted every so often. His breathing changed when he reached full hardness. This is when Harry decided to wrap his lips around the tip.

Louis mumbled something in his sleep when Harry went all the way down. He almost gagged when the tip reached the back of his throat. As he took in a breath through his nose, Louis' hand threaded into his hair.

"Fuck," he heard Louis mutter. He must have been awake now.

He continued to bob his head up and down his cock, using his hand to reach the areas he couldn't get to.