Chapter 6

Harry woke up with his face buried in a pillow and strands of hair all over the place. He huffed as he pushed his upper body off of the bed. His head turned to the window where the curtains were fully closed.

A sigh escaped him when he tried to get up. Harry's body felt fatigued. It took him a bit of time to get out of bed. However, when he did, he headed for the bathroom.

He glanced at Louis who still lay peacefully asleep on the bed. He must have gone to bed a few minutes after him.

Harry gasped when he saw his figure in the mirror. He looked terrible.

Harry's hair looked frizzy and some dribble marks ran down the side of his face. He felt glad that Louis hadn't woken up yet. Harry didn't want him to see him like this.

"Goodness," he muttered before quickly rubbing his face with water. A few of the marks disappeared from his face. The water only helped make him look a little better.

Harry tied up his hair into a small bun.

He felt happier with how he looked. Just as he was about to reach for a spare toothbrush, there was a knock on the door. Harry froze when he looked at where the sound came from.

He didn't expect anyone to come at this time unless Louis called for someone. Harry looked down at his clothes and shrugged. He only had his trousers on. Hopefully, the person probably wouldn't mind.

Harry put the toothbrush down on the marble counter then headed for the door.

He peered through the peephole. It was difficult to see anything as the person had their back to the door. Harry let out a huff before opening the door.

When it opened, he frowned at the woman standing there. From what he could see, she wore a long black trench coat and some aviators were placed in her hair. A Gucci bag rested on her arm along with a pair of black flats on her feet.

"Hello?" he asked.

Harry's lips parted when the woman faced him. The look in her eyes made him frown. Her expression turned sour. Immediately, Harry felt a little self-conscious about his uncovered chest. He didn't like how she looked at him. The woman eyes ran up and down his body while her sharp look made him recoil into the door.

"Who are you?" she questioned. The woman folded her arms, glaring into his eyes.

"I'm Harry, a friend of Louis'," he replied. "And you are?"

"Eleanor. His wife," she answered with a raised eyebrow.

Harry froze as he stared at her face. He didn't know how to feel about this information. His eyes then drifted down to her protruding stomach and finally, he understood everything. Harry knew why Louis kept on saying she wasn't able to come. She looked as though she was ready to pop. Eleanor was pregnant.

"Oh," Harry muttered. Instantly, he fixed his position. He lifted up his head then slightly expanded his chest.

"Is Louis here?"

Harry slowly nodded. "Yes, he's asleep."

Eleanor glanced behind him. Her eyebrow rose when she noticed Louis asleep on the bed. When she looked back at him, his eyes flickered down to the floor.

"Excuse me," Eleanor scoffed. She barged past him before heading towards Louis. She dragged her suitcase behind her, leaving it beside the bathroom door.

Harry watched while she approached the bed. The room was still dark from the closed curtains making Louis' body seem like a shadow.

He slowly closed the door behind him just as Eleanor shook Louis' shoulder.