Chapter 1

The loud thumping of the music from the speakers could be felt and heard through the walls of their dressing room. This time of night was when the club was at its fullest. Just past 1 in the morning where people were most likely intoxicated on some type of alcohol.

The time for him to go on was only a few minutes away. He knew he would be met with hungry eyes that all wanted a piece of him.

The last bits of mascara that he needed were applied to his lashes. He blinked a few times to get used to it. He added one last layer of red lipstick, puckering his lips as he looked in the mirror.

His reflection stared back at him. Finally, he looked ready. With one final intake of breath, he smiled at the mirror.

"You look fine Harry," a voice said just as he noticed the person standing behind him. His best friend's manicured hand rested on his shoulder.

"Thank you, Sophie," Harry smiled, looking at his friend who was already dressed in a black lingerie bodysuit and her face was already done up with makeup.

She looked at him through the mirror. "You're on soon, you ready?"

Harry nodded, his long chocolate hair cascading down to his shoulders. "Let's go."

Harry stood up from his seat. He slowly turned to look at Sophie.

When their eyes met, Sophie smiled widely at him. "Go entice everyone out there, I know you will."

Harry only winked before pushing the door open that led backstage. The music immediately became louder as he walked through the passageway and to the curtains behind the stage.

A few other dancers stood around the back, getting used to the music by gently swaying their hips. Harry felt ready. This night usually was one of the best due to the atmosphere along with the number of people that wanted to see him. Every night he put on a show for the customers that came.

Harry knew that his cue was soon due to the change in music. He rolled his shoulders a little just as he came close to the opening of the curtains. After taking a deep breath, Harry went into position.

~~~

Louis didn't mean to come to the nightclub. Work as a stockbroker was stressful, he needed to let loose before he went back to his hotel. A quick drink should do it he thought while heading for the bar. The bartender was cleaning a glass while he waited for someone that needed serving. Only once Louis sat at the bar did he move towards him.

"What can I get ya Sweet?" he asked, a hint of a smirk on his lips as he leant on the table.

"Just a scotch whiskey please."

"No problem," he nodded. Immediately the bartender began to make his drink.

While he waited, Louis' head turned to the crowd behind him who were all watching some people on stage. The show must have already started he thought to himself. The music was almost deafening. Maybe he should have moved from the speakers.

"Your drink Sir," the bartender said, sliding his glass in from of him.

"Thank you," he replied, handing him a few notes in return. "Keep the change."

Louis grabbed his drink, slowly making his way through the crowd until he got to a spare table that he was surprised to find free. He had a good view of the stage, well of one particular dancer. He had long chocolate hair that fell to his shoulders. His green eyes seemed to sparkle in the light. His lips were a sinful red as well as the outfit he was wearing. He looked like the epitome of beauty. Louis watched the man enjoy himself on stage, his body grinding against the pole as money fluttered onto the floor.