F o u r

Candie

I wake up early in the morning. I'm exhausted as hell.

Dancing, drinking, and laughing was all I did last night. Don't get me wrong I had fun but that shit is extremely tiring.

It's 9:20 and anatomy class starts at 10:30. Soooo that mean I'm getting cute today.

I got an hour. So I head straight showers with all of my shower items.

When I got there, there was only one person before me. I smiled, today might be a good day.

After my shower I go to my room to get dressed. JoJo is still sleep because her class is at 11:45. She will be up at 10:00 though.

I slide on my black undergarments after I lotion up. I look in my closet to search for a cute outfit.

I finally spot this burgundy romper my mom bought me last year that I never wore.

I lay it out with my calf high gladiator sandals and my gold watch my dad bought me.

I sat at my desk and started on my makeup. I added a little concealer for highlight then blended it in. I went in with some contour powder and contoured.

After all of that I did my eye makeup. I did a neutral smokey eye with a pop of teal color on my lower lash line.

I looked nice. I proceeded to do my hair.

I curled it with a swoop bang. I really did my thang and I pride myself on being able to do my own hair.

I slide on my romper, watch and sandals then grabbed my purse and bag.

As I was about to walk out the door JoJo woke up.

"Ohh Imma wear burgundy too. You look cute Dee Dee," she yelled sleepily.

I said a thanks while laughing. This girl crazy.

By the time I had gotten to my car I got a text from Nicki asking if I could swoop her up. I replied yes and made my way to her dorms.

I blasted my song Birthday suit by that fine ass nigga Mike Jay. Yasssss.

I pulled into KiKi dorms and she walked out in a black loose fitting crop top that read YONCÉ in white letters and some grey leggings with her concord 11s.

She partied hard last night. I think because she had some on her chest.

She walked to the car and opened the door.

"Hey Dee Dee. Thanks for car pooling with me," she smiled buckling up.

"No problem Nick girl. How you sleep?"

"Like a goddamn baby!! I had too much fun last night girl. We was turnt like a mothafucka. How bout you?"

"I slept good too I'm still tired as hell though."

"I wouldn't be able to tell by the way you all dressed up like you bout to go see yo man....... oh wait!!! Is this for chance!?!"

"Girl hell naw!!! I said some to his girl and I think he mad at me, but oh well."

"Girl you need to snatch him up. His girl a hoe she cheated on him like at least 5 times"

"What why he still with her then. Love?"

"Shit all I know is that he don't know she cheated. He do love her ass tho. I beat her ass once and he ain't talked to me since."

"Damn girl that's messed up. He need to know he getting played but that's not my place."