T w o

Science, I hate Science. I hate every branch and everything that dealt with science. Science is bull crap. Here I am going to an anatomy class. I'm pretty sure I was going to hate this class.

As I walk in to the room I see some people sitting down some standing and socializing. I make my way to the 2nd row, yea I need to pass this class. I'll be damned if I waste all this money I spent. College is way too expensive.

I look at my surroundings. The class is fairly new looking. Projector screen, blue carpeting, nice clean seats. They looked new like if you sat in them the wouldn't squeak really loud. Clean fresh desks. No writing or splitting pealed wood.

I walk towards my seat of choice and as I'm sitting I look up to see the professor. He was standing strong with his hands behind his back and his head held high. He was a chocolate skin complexion, light brown eyes, low cut fade. Lord Jesus. I'm gone like this class.

As I'm staring down my professor I hear some one sit next to me. "Girl I know. He fine as hell," I heard a familiar voice whisper. I look over and see Nicki looking at the professor too.

"Hey girl. How you doing," I asked.

"Girl I'm better now that I'm here. Whew," she said looking away from him and looking at me.

"OK everyone. As you all know my name is Mr. Smith and I will be you guys Anatomy professor. My number one rule is do your work. I don't care how you get it done or how you like to do it, just get it done. This class should be fairly easy to pass if you apply yourselves. Now that you know what I'm about I want to sit down and get some things done. Y'all can do y'all just don't get too loud or bother me with stupid shi-... stuff." Mr.Smith said and turned his back then walked towards his desk.

When he sat down the class erupted in noise. People listening to music, people got up and sat on desk, and some even left. When I looked over to talk to Nicki she was faced towards this boy. He was talking to her like he had something to prove, he was moving his hands one second then the next he was touching her arms and thighs. She was just sitting there looking up at the ceiling bouncing her leg fiercely.

I was about to tap her shoulder and ask her if she was straight but as I lifted my hand someone tapped my shoulder.

When I turned to see who had touched me. I saw this dude. I remember seeing him from yesterday day. He was with Chet and I'm guessing this was one of his boys.

"What?" I said trying not to mean mug him. I'm new to this school and I don't need to be making enemies already. That's how you have to whoop peoples ass.

"Well damn shorty you ain't gotta mug me and all. I was just bout to tell you to let them be. They do this all the time. They been together for years and he just keep fucking up." he replied.

I opened my mouth to an "O" shaped and nodded my head indicating that I understood. Nicki must be those "I love him even though he a total fuck up and he treat me like a side chick but that's besides the point because I love him." type of chicks. I'm not knocking her relationship and I don't even know the first of it but I don't have respect for those type of females.

"But anyways, how you doing? My name is Chance." he said sticking out his hand for me to shake it. I took his hand and told him I was fine and my name was Candie.

He was trying to make conversation with me, which I thought was really weird. I usually don't have many dudes come up to me wanting to JUST talk. When I got comfortable we started talking about random stuff. We talked about school and our experiences. I told him about my first time whooping a females and males ass. And he told me about the first time he got head in the handicap bathroom. "Why would you tell me that story?" I asked while cracking up.