T h r e e

Chance

"If you was real you would do some bout the way I just spoke to you. But that's none of my business. I don't know you well enough to judge you fully but what I do know is that I don't have time to stand around and entertain weak ass females that let they man speak for them. So bye sweetie." Candie said walking away.

I just stood there in shock. I was expecting this to go a whole different way. I thought Candie was gone beat my girls ass.

I mean I love Lanie but her ass can't fight for shit. She don't even know how to properly shit talk.

"How fucking dare you sit there and let that tub of lard an Cheetos talk to me like that Chance? I fucking done with your sorry ass." he yelled with tears in her eyes. And you see what I mean about talking proper shit.

Ugh!!! Here we got a fucking gain. She should stick up for herself like Candie just did but whatever. You can't choose who you love.

"I'm sorry Lane. I was just shocked that it went down like that. I'm sorry. I should have said something to her. You forgive me?" I asked snaking my hands around her waist kissing her forehead.

"I guess so Chance. Just be a man for me. Let's go to my dorm." She said seductively.

I already knew what was next so I just led the way to my car.

Finally I busted a nut. I laid on my back breathing hard. I been fucking Lanie for like 2 hours and I'm just now comin. When we first got together it was kind of the same like a hour and a half tho. I just thought that I could hold back.

I was pounding her shit hard and fast as fuck. I could hardly feel anything.

Like every other man I'm getting a urge to fuck a new girl. Have a different piece of pussy lately.

But I would never cheat on Lanie. I love her and I can't take the chance of her finding out. And her ass find out everything.

I look around at her room. Her roommate was gone. Lanie's side of the room stayed spotless. She was a neat freak to the 10th degree.

I saw a poster of some light skinned buff nigga on her wall. It didn't bother me. I'm not the jealous type or none but if a nigga or my girl outta line I handle mines.

Next I looked at the clock on the side of her bed. It read 2:56am. Damn I need to get to my room.

While I let my mind drift off Lanie drifted off to sleep so I let her sleep and snuck my ass out that room.

I knew if I had stayed she woulda woke her ass up n tryed to go another round. Horny ass. I'm not up for my hips and stomach hurting because I fucked the shit out of her.

I wish her ass would fuck the shit outta me for once. I just wanna cum quicker. But hey life ain't fair for a nigga.

Imma get her some kegal weight ball shits. I'm tired of limpin after I fuck her.

I limp the rest of the way to my car and go to my dorm room. Kenneth ass was laid out on the bed with this random ass female.

Man that's fucked up. He always on Nicki tip but he playing her. I done seen her ass whoop his ass because he cheated on her he just let her and then apologize then turn around and do the same shit.

That's why I don't cheat on Lanie. I don't want to let her go and I know she gone leave my ass if I cheat.

I need to take a fuckin shower. My balls smell like musty ass. Damn the showers is closed imma just go to sleep and wait for the morning.

What you think about Chance n Lanie relationship?

What you think happened to Candie?

What bout Nicki and Kenneth?

VOTE👍

COMMENT💬

SHOW LOVE😘

Love Jazmine 😋✌️