TBS - Tease

Your P.O.V.

Me and Thomas have been playing this little game currently.

We were trying to tease each other...sexually.

We were both playing hard to get and I could feel that I was winning. But honestly, it was hard.

My thoughts always drifted off to him. His body. His fingers. His manhood...the way he fucked me.

I could feel how he was getting more and more desperate every day. He was definitely teasing me much less than when we first started this little game of ours. And that was almost two weeks ago.

But today I was going to step up my game and bring it to the next level. Not just my hip-swaying in front of him and the passionate kisses leaving him thirsty for more.

I was going to make him break. My plan was to make him run in on me playing with myself.

Thomas was currently at work and I was gonna "surprise" him when he got home

So, right before the time when I knew Thomas would arrive at home I got on my bed and I slowly slipped out of my pants, underwear, t-shirt and bra.

My fingers grazed my clit and I shivered, due to my having a slightly colder temperature than my folds.

I started to slide my fingers through my folds, tapping my mound. I collected all the wetness already there of only thinking of Thomas. I imagined my hand being his, caressing my pussy.

I heard our front door open and close and lock.

"Y/N?" I heard Thomas call out. I didn't answer. Just continued to pleasure myself.

"I'm home, love." I still didn't say a word.

By now he must have been really confused.

There were a few more moments of silence until I heard foot steps coming up to the bedroom I was laid in.

I pushed a finger inside of myself, little moans escaping my mouth as I thrusted my finger into my tight pussy.

And then the door opened and there stood Thomas, looking at me, lust immediately clouding his eyes.

I didn't stop though. I just continued finger fucking myself.

Thomas walked over to our shared closet, mumbling something to himself and then he said:

"You shouldn't have done that." I could practically hear the smirk on his face whilst he said it.

He got out a scarf and laid it at the front of the bed. Slowly, he started stripping himself of his clothes.

First, his tie. Then, his shirt and pants, leaving him only in his boxers.

He grabbed the scarf and walked over to the headboard whilst looking straight into my eyes.

"Hold out your hands, darling." He told me, his voice raspy.

I did as I was told.

He tied the scarf around my wrists and then tied my wrists against the headboard.

And then finally, he pulled down his boxer briefs, revealing his hard on. The tip red with anger, throbbing for sweet release.

He crawled on top of me and whispered into my ear:

"I want you to call me daddy." His voice very strict and almost frightening.

"Yes daddy."

"Good girl." He pushed into me. I screamed out of shock and pleasure.

He started thrusting into me roughly leaving me no time to adjust to his size. It was all so overwhelming.

Within seconds we were both moaning messes. Finally getting the attention we both craved for almost two weeks now.

"Who fucks you so good, huh?" He asked me, groaning.

"Y-you do da-daddy. You do-o!" I moaned.

He pulled out of me whole and then slammed back into me, hitting my g-spot with such force that I squirted.

What. Was. That.

As if Thomas could read my mind he told me: "You squirted, love."

"Is it..is it bad daddy?"

"No, no, not at all...that was actually really fucking hot."

He slammed into me still, getting faster by the second, wanting so bad to cum.

"I'm gonna cum inside of you, babygirl." He moaned. I nodded.

His thrusts got even faster and then he came. His cum shot inside of me, grazing my walls and g-spot.

My juices covered his now not so hard cock, as I came.

He laid on top of me, untying my hands the scarf from the headboard and then untying my hands.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.

"You loose." I giggled.

"Oh but love, I think I won." Thomas smirked.

"Wanna go for round two?" I asked.

"Sure."