Newt AU - Ex

A/N: So this one shot plays in another universe where Newt and you are in high school together and yeah.

YOUR P.O.V.

You rolled your eyes as you passed by your ex-boyfriend, Newt.

He was making out with some random girl...AGAIN. And it was pretty obvious that he was trying to make you jealous.

He pretty much made out with every damn girl in the school. Just to make you jealous. And as much as you hated to admit it, he was doing a damn good job.

So, the competitive person you were, you decided to step up your game and make him jealous. (Muahahahaha.)

You wore your best outfit (that wouldn't get you sent to the principals office).

You walked through the hallway, many eyes fixed on you, swaying your hips as you made your way to Minho. Of course you had come up with a plan how to make Newt feel jealousy in every part of his body.

Newt stopped making out with the random girl to squint at you, as if saying "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Hey Minho" You said flirtatiously.

"Hey...Y/N?!" Minho turned around to face you.

"You need to cover your chesticle area!" He whisper-yelled at you, holding his hand in front of your cleavage.

"Just go with the flow, Minho" You whispered to him, before grabbing his shoulders and pulling him into a rough kiss.

Minho resisted for a moment, before he got into it and kissed back, until the bell rang.

You smiled at him as he went to his next class. You had a free period, so you decided to grab the book you were currently reading, (favorite book), head outside and listen to some music.

As you walked past the janitors closet, the door swung open and you were pulled inside.

You opened your eyes as you heard the door close, and lock.

You hadn't even processed what just happened when you were pushed against the wall.

"So you think you can just go around, showing your body of to everyone and then just make out with one of my best friends, huh? You thought you could get away with that, darling?"

You looked up into the eyes of Newt, who looked both pissed and slightly turned on as hell.

"Well duhhh..." you stressed the h.

"..That's kinda the point of being broken up." You smirked.

"I don't care. You're mine." Newt hissed.

"Um! No, I'm not! Do you not even know the reason why I broke up with you."  You snapped back.

Newt shook his head.

"Because, you're a damn fuckboy! Did you really think I didn't figure out you were cheating on me?" He winced. "Oh yes, I knew about that. You thought I didn't know about you fucking another girl ten minutes after we broke up. You're a fuckboy, Newt. A complete and utter fuckboy. And I hate you! I absolutely fucking hate you! You even have the freaking hairstyle." You flicked his hair.

Newt stared at you for a second, then started chuckling.

What.

The.

Heck.

You looked at him with confusion written all over your face.

"You think I actually care about those other girls. They're bloody sluts, and I used them because I missed you after you dumped me. I missed your hugs. I missed your kisses. I missed your body...this list could go on forever. And about cheating on you, you never even gave me a chance to explain. You just assumed that I was cheating on you, but I wasn't. But now I'm gonna get you back."

Newt pinned your arms over your head, and his lips collided with yours.

You didn't even try to stop him. Something in your head was telling you to kiss him back,  so you did.

You moved your hips against his and he groaned, and released your arms.

He unzipped his pants, pulling them down to his knees.

You could see his growing hardness, and you bent down and sucked on the only fabric that separated you from his thick cock.

"Bloody hell, I want you to suck my dick so bad." Newt groaned out.

You didn't hesitate to pull down his boxers, and watched his cock spring to life.

You pumped it with your hand a few times, bringing his tip close to your cleavage.

Newt bit his lip as your tongue wrapped around his tip, teasing him.

He grabbed a fistful of your hair, balling it into a ponytail as you wrapped your lips around him, taking as much of him in your mouth as you possibly could.

Your hand pumped the space that your mouth couldn't reach.

Newt  grabbed your head, moaning as he pushed himself further into your mouth.

His cock hit the back of your throat, making you gag.

You looked up into his eyes and what you saw turned you on even more than you already were.

Newt was standing there, his head slightly fallen back, his eyes scrunched up in pleasure and sweat dribbling down his forehead.

His cock hit the back of your throat a few more times and then twitched, and you swallowed his white, thick cum.

He pulled out of your mouth, and began to undress you as fast as he could, whilst he was kicking off his pants and boxers.

"Jump, babygirl." Newt whispered huskily.

You obeyed, wrapping your legs around his waist, feeling his length pressed against your pussy.

"I-I need you..." You whimpered.

"I can tell, darling." Newt smirked a devilish smirk. "You're so wet for me, love."

He ripped off your damp panties and slowly slid his dick between your wet folds.

He entered you slowly at first, letting you adjust for a second, making you moan in pleasure and desperation.

"Please Newt, go faster...." You whined.

"I'm sorry, what did you say, sweetheart ?" He teased.

"Newtttt!" You groaned.

He chuckled before speeding up, hitting all the right spots.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him passionately to cover up the moans escaping your mouth, as he thrusted into you.

"You feel so good around me, kitten." Newt groaned as he drove himself into you deeper and harder.

You spread your legs wider so he could go even deeper.

Every time he hit that special spot inside you it sent shivers down your spine.

"I-I'm gonna cum." You squeezed out, panting for breath.

"Not yet." Newt replied.

"Please...please..." You begged. As much as you wanted to hold it in, you couldn't anymore.

"Not. Yet." Newts thrusts started to get sloppier and you knew he was about to come himself.

Then finally Newt gave you the signal to let go.

"NOW."

You both released and Newt ground himself into you slowly to help you ride out your orgasm. 

Panting, you both got dressed and went to your next class. He reached out to your hand and took it so delicately, as if it could break any moment.

While walking you bent over to reach his ear and whispered:

"I'm yours."