TBS - forever

A/N: I tried...

He studied his soon to be wife as she walked down the decorated aisle. Her hair was tied up into a slightly messy but beautiful bun. Flowers were placed into the bun, creating a natural look.

Her dress was perfectly made for her and hugged all the right placed, showing off all her curves.

A tear made its way down his cheek as he watched the love of his life walk one step at a time, closer to their life together. 

She gazed at her soon to be husband as she walked down the aisle, trying to contain her tears of joy.

It was all too good to be true.

She was about to get married to the love of her life.

She concentrated on everything about him. His expression. The way his eyes showed so much love towards her.

She concentrated on the tear flowing down his cheek. The way he seemed to be entranced by her appearance.

She concentrated on every perfect imperfection of his.

He wore a smile as big as the Mount Everest and it made her heart skip a beat.

She hadn't even realised what happened until the big kiss. Tears were flowing down her cheeks like waterfalls. She was going to spend the rest of her life with the man she loved the most.

The rest of the evening went along all too fast and before both of them knew it they were on their way to their honeymoon.

This night would be very special for them. Tonight they would celebrate their love together, in an intimate way.

Yes, of course they did it before. But tonight would be extra special, due to the fact that they got bonded for life.

Arriving at the beach house he rented for a couple of weeks, he got out of the car and strolled over to her side. As he opened the car door for her, he passed her the keys for the house.

He grabbed their luggage and made his way to the beach house after her. Following her steps, he studied the way she walked. How her hips swung from side to side. The way she strut so gracefully before him.

They both couldn't wait to get settled in because tonight was the night the would celebrate their everlasting love.

And yes, of course they had done it before. But this, in a way, was different. This would be the first time of theirs after their declaration of love.

All settled in, he made his way over to, in his eyes, the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Slowly, he wrapped his arms around her waist. His long and slender fingers brushing against her soft skin where her summer blouse was tied up into a little knot, giving her goosebumps.

His lips left a little trail of love bites from her shoulder up to her jaw.

They glanced at each other, their eyes meeting for what felt like forever.

He tried to show as much love as he could just through that gaze. And she did too. Just by looking at him, looking into his eyes she started to feel her eyes get watery.

And in that moment she knew all she ever wanted was him. Only him. Nothing more.