#144

Ashton pushed the hair that covered Lexi's face out of the way before placing a kiss on the forehead of the sleeping girl. The second his lips came in contact with her skin, though, she fluttered her eyes open very sleepily, staring at him through the small slits. 

"Wait where are you going?" She said sleepily, reaching out for his hands. Ashton showed her an adored smile and sat down next to her, holding her hands. "I'm off to the studio, baby, I'll be back later tonight." He said whilst placing his hand on her cheek. "What time is it?" She whispered, attempting to sit up but failing due to how sleepy she was. Ashton chuckled at how sweet she looked, he was so in love with her.

"It's around eleven in the morning, baby." Ashton leaned in, placing a kiss on her lips. Lexi reached for his hand again and they were quiet for a little longer until Lexi awakened. "I really need to leave, baby, the boys are waiting for me." He said, trying to get up from the bed. "No, wait, I got you something." Lexi suddenly said, jolting out of the bed and in to her walk-in closet.

Ashton furrowed his brows and remained seated on the bed, taking off his leather jacket because it was too hot inside. He had put it on since he wasn't planning on staying this long, but Lexi had different plans.

A few seconds later, Lexi came walking in to their bedroom again, the white t-shirt hanging off her shoulder and knotted at the waist, showing the bottom of her stomach and her pretty black thong.

She showed Ashton the sweetest smile and plopped down on the bed again in front of him. "There you go." She told Ashton, placing a wrapped gift in his hands. "What's this for?" He said confused, a red tint now on his cheeks. "Just open it." She smiled, crawling in to his lap. "Alright." He smiled, opening the gift.

It revealed a gorgeous leather notebook with thick paper and a pretty pen. "Baby." Ashton said, showing her a pout. "Look inside." She smiled, staring at Ashton who furrowed his brows. He opened the notebook to the first page and read it out loud. "To the love of my life, good luck writing this new amazing album, it will be complete art. I love you, Bub." He looked up at Lexi and pouted at how sweet it was.

"Baby, really." He said, so surprised. He laid the notebook and pen down, wrapping his arms around Lexi's waist and nuzzling his head in to the crook of her neck. "This means so much to me, Lexi." He said whilst not letting go. "I love you so much." He said, making her smile and wrap her arms even tighter around him than before. "I really am so lucky to marry you." He said, picking up his head and looking at the beautiful girl in his lap.

"I am so lucky to marry you too." She smiled, leaning in and placing a kiss on his lips. They sat there for a little longer, sharing a really soft kiss filled with love and adoration for each other. They were eventually cut off by a loud knocking on the door. It was pulled open before they even got the time to adjust. 

Lexi immediately reached for a blanket, trying to cover up her bottom half whilst Ashton turned around, furrowing his brows. "Ashton, come on. We would meet them at eleven and it's already eleven thirty." Luke said, staring at the couple.

"Can you wait until one of us says you can come in. You almost saw my fiancé's ass you loser." Ashton groaned, placing his hands on Lexi's waist and picking her up from his lap, putting her down next to him so he could get up and slam the door in Luke's face. "I didn't see anything." He yelled through the closed door.

Ashton rolled his eyes and turned back around, staring at the girl in the middle of the bed. "It's accompanied by a pen, engraved with Bub in my handwriting." Lexi told him once he had reached the bed again. Ashton's eyes started twinkling. He reached for the pen and looked at it, he loved this so much.

"You've got no idea how much this means to me." Ashton said, placing his hands low on either sides of her waist and then connecting their lips again. "You can tell me and show me all of that tonight, now, go to the studio." She smirked, placing her hands on top of his and staring in to his eyes. "You're a big inspiration for this album, I can feel it." He winked, placing a last kiss on her lips before reaching for the notebook and pen and walking out the room.

Lexi smiled, letting herself fall back on the bed again. She had an entire day to herself. She was wondering what she could do. Suddenly, a ton of ideas came in to her head and she was trying to organise them all for the upcoming thirty minutes.

Then, her phone began ringing, breaking her out of her thoughts. She reached for her nightstand and picked up her phone. "Lexi." She sighed, getting up and opening the door to the balcony. "Ariana." She replied bluntly, making Lexi chuckle. She untied the knot of Ashton's t-shirt she was wearing, letting it fall across her bum before walking on to the balcony and taking in the fresh air.

"Want to get lunch?" Ariana asked whilst Lexi leaned across the railing. "I know Ashton's first day back songwriting is today and I don't want you to get lonely." Ariana continued. "I would love to, just let me get ready." Lexi replied. They talked for a little longer and decided that Ariana would pick her up in about an hour.

Lexi walked back inside, closing the balcony door and heading down the stairs and in to the living room. She noticed Petunia and Duke both chilling out on their own beds, realising the boys had left them there in the hands of Lexi, how rude of them. She walked over to the counter of the kitchen to see they even left her a note.

"Hey Lexi-loo, the girl we love so much." Lexi scoffed whilst reading it out loud. "Thanks for babysitting the most important creatures in the world. They both had their morning walk pretty late so they should be good for a while, maybe around four. Just let them run through the backyard, you know the drill." Lexi rolled her eyes, this was just rude, she never promised them she would baby-sit them.

"Thanks again, love you much." Lexi put the note back on the counter and walked over to the dogs, petting Petunia before picking up Duke and giving him a hug. Ashton then texted her, telling her he missed her already and that her notebook would be put to good use.

She started getting ready and soon, was ready for Ariana to pick her up for lunch.