#127

Liked by claudiasulewski, camilacabello and 401

Liked by claudiasulewski, camilacabello and 401.492 others

lukehemmings: What am I thinking of in this picture.

5.293 comments

lexilowe: Sierra probably

sierradeaton: Me lol

sierradeaton: OH MY GOD I DIDN'T EVEN SEE YOUR REPLY lexilowe HAHAHA

babylonxbabe: OH my god does this mean they are dating? I NEED TO KNOW

lovetalkluke: If Luke and Sierra are dating idk what I would feel

10 hours ago

Liked by sampricedrums, ashtonirwin and 310

Liked by sampricedrums, ashtonirwin and 310.392 others

sierradeaton: Haven't posted in a while. What's up friends.

3.293 comments

lexilowe: AN ACTUAL QUEEN OH MY OH MY

lukehemmings: 😍😍😍

ashtonirwin: You're glowing. How come..........

justharriet: I KNOW THERE IS TEA WHO IS GOING TO GIVE IT TO ME

lietoamanda: LUKE AHHHHHHH

8 hours ago

Liked by 1.392 people

lexiloweupdates: Lexi spotted out with her mother in Sydney. There was a paparazzi guy that asked her about the picture of her on Ashton's Instagram from a couple nights back and her only response was; "I'm living my life, loving my body, can you all fuck off now?" Before she headed in to the restaurant. (link in bio for the video)

45 comments

lexilowefanpage: All these paparazzi people are giving Lexi such a hard time recently. It's almost like since tour ended they are even more thirsty of her.

lexilowe: I am so annoyed that people can't just let me be a normal human and live my life. Everywhere I go people want to take pictures of me. Can't you see I am a normal adult trying to live my life. The fact that I am engaged to the love of my life and that he happens to be famous shouldn't fucking matter. I'm so done with all of you so close up in my face. It was a fucking boob. Should I remember you that when you were 6 months old you were probably lurking on your mum's? No? So fuck off.

lexilowe: And I don't mean to hate on you, lexiloweupdates I love you and you know that since we DM every now and then, but I think this was the best way to say this. Love you Lizzy.

lexiloweupdates: I know, lexilowe, I love you too. I hope things become easier for you. I'll DM you.

lexi.lowe.queen: Lexi is so right, I wish people would just leave her alone she's trying to enjoy her time with her family.

lexi.loves.calum: YES LEXI! Say it! This paparazzi industry is so weird honestly, people tend to forget that you are a normal human being.

6 hours ago