#128

Lexi sighed, finishing her typing and putting her phone down next to her on the couch. Ashton looked up from his phone, sitting a few feet away, "what's wrong?" He furrowed his brows, scooting closer to where Lexi was sitting. 

She let out a deep breath and placed one of her hands on her forehead. "I just feel like since tour ended the paparazzi has been even more in my face." She sighed, staring at Ashton. He showed her a sad pout before slipping his arms underneath her legs and picking her up, placing her in his lap. "It's like now that I am no longer posting on Instagram on the daily, they are thirsty so they're coming with their own camera's." She told Ashton who listened interested.

He was quiet for a little, staring at his beautiful girl. "I'm sorry for posting the picture of your boob, if that's what caused this trouble." He said, placing one of his hands on her waist, staring at her. She showed him a cute pout, placing her hand on his cheek. "I told you to post it, I thought it was cute. And this was going on before you had even posted the picture, bub, it has nothing to do with that." She told him, leaning in to place a kiss on his lips.

Ashton's lips lingered on top of hers for a little longer before disconnecting. "Can't believe that we're leaving Australia again after three lovely weeks." He sighed, looking around the living room of the house Lexi and her parents lived in, in which he had been living too, basically. "I know, it's pretty sad." She sighed, looking out of the window and staring in to the distance.

"But we're seeing our friends again," Ashton smiled, making Lexi turn her head and look at him. "That's right, we still need to make up for missing Mike's birthday party," Lexi said, thinking about it. They had left the night of Michael's birthday party, Crystal had told her to not overthink it, they could redo it once they got back.

"And you'll see Ariana again, and Camila, and Sierra, and Shawn." Ashton started saying, making Lexi laugh. "You're right." She smiled, leaning in to place another kiss on his lips. "And Luke, and Michael, and Crystal, and Calum." She continued, in between kisses, "oh how could I forget Calum." Ashton playfully rolled his eyes.

Lexi's phone started getting a few notifications by then and she furrowed her brows, reaching for it and looking at her notifications. "Bub," she said, after scrolling through them for a little. "What would you do if I deactivated my account?" Lexi suddenly said, making Ashton furrow his brows, "what? Why?" He said, reaching for her phone and reading through the comments.

He read the comment that Lexi had given on the update account, "well you're right, this is completely true." He said for starters. Lexi nodded, thankful that at least something was right. "It's like half the people understand you but the other half don't." He said, scrolling through her comments. "But don't delete Instagram, bub, just try and not go on it for a little while. You've been missing a rhythm for a while and you just desperately need one, so once we get back to LA we can go and make one, we'll work all of this out." Ashton said, assuring Lexi that all would be fine.

"And then there is the wedding, and the fact that we still live with our friends, don't you ever feel so overwhelmed?" Lexi furrowed her brows, placing her hands on either side of Ashton's neck and staring at him. "Wow wait up," he chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist. "The wedding doesn't have to be in two months, I was thinking of taking it slow and making it a long engagement." Ashton told her, playing with a strand of hair whilst staring at her.

"What do you mean, long engagement?" Lexi furrowed her brows, confused what he meant. "We don't even know in what country we'll get married, baby, in a few months I'm back to the studio, working on the album, and I want to help with the planning. Maybe around this time next year I'll be on another tour." He explained, it made sense to Lexi but it still kept her confused.

"If you're not sure when we will get married then why did you propose to me in the first place?" Lexi asked him, furrowing her brows. Ashton was quiet for a second. She was right, in a way, but he realised the answer pretty quickly. "I might not know when, but I do know that I want to." He started saying, letting his hands slide down her back across her bum to her thighs. 

"We don't have to pick a date, we just need to know what's up with the new album and maybe a next tour." He said, slowly caressing her bum. "And of course, you come first," he told her, leaning in slowly to place another kiss on her lips. "All I really know right now, is that I want to marry you, doesn't matter when, I would even get married tomorrow morning in our pyjamas in the living room." He laughed, making Lexi laugh too, leaning in and letting her head fall on his chest. He kept slowly caressing her bum, making her smile.

"I know I love you, that's for sure." Lexi said, placing a kiss on his neck before reaching his lips, continuing with her kiss. Ashton smiled, holding on tighter before wrapping his arms around her steadily. He stood up, Lexi wrapped her legs around his waist and smiled. Ashton started walking towards the stairs, Lexi's hands already wrapped up in his hair.

Ashton slowly walked up the stairs, up to Lexi's room. Once they got there he closed the door, locking it, before throwing her on her bed and hovering over her. "I love you, Lex." He said whilst kissing her neck. "I love you too, bub."