The Boy

It was a beautiful morning the birds were singing and the cool summer breeze was blowing elegantly through the garden. I was getting prepared for school. Last few days have been quite hectic with me starting high school and dad getting married. Stellar I mean mom's accident, the recovery. Finally, our lives were going back to normal. Mom and I are getting closer every day. I'm enjoying this new life, I still do miss my mum but I don't feel lost or broken as before. I have been showing good growth in my studies and I have started to make new friends. 

I now have a friend named Alice she's such a great girl always cheerful and ready for any challenges that come her way. I love her spirit. She always makes me laugh. Recently I have met a boy in biology class he's my lab partner. His name is Gordan tall muscular build, grey eyes and beautiful blonde hair. He too seems to interested me. Well, enough talking got to go. " Mom !! I'm leaving for school, see you later. Love you!" I shouted while rushing out of my home or was trying to when mom suddenly pulled me in a hug and handed me my lunch and some cash just in case I need it. " Take care sweety sorry I can't drop you! be careful and stay safe! Love you " she said while planting a kiss on my forehead. 

As usual, the school was boring and fun. I hated the dance class and gym class but the science classes were quite fun. Gordan and I had a lot of fun trying the dissect the poor frog. At one point he almost vomited at the sight of the frog's internal organs. He looked like he would die. As inappropriate it was I couldn't control my laughter and busted out laughing loudly. Gordon looked embarrassed but after a few minutes started laughing along with me. Every time he looks at me with those gorgeous grey eyes, my heart flutters and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

What is this new feeling? I have never felt it before. Am, am I falling in love? but isn't it too fast.