Something Lost Something Found

Eve since the accident I have started to like my stepmom more than I did before. Our relationship has grown into blossoming friendship. I feel sad sometimes that I had always created problems for her and never appreciated her hard work . I had lost my mother but with her I lost my bestfriend as well. I thought I would ever find someone who can fill the empty gap in my soul. I can share my joys and sorrows with a friend that I call mom ! finally after so long I can feel the lost love that was right in front of me but you sometimes you just have let things have their way.

Tomorrow a new journey will start with me and my mom. I'll always remember my own mom , nobody can replace her. Still who says you have replace moms I'll have two awesome mothers one who looks down from heaven and one who'll be with me through my journey in life. Maybe not everything will be like fairy tail. Of course ups and down , indifferences and many issues will arise but I'm sure Stellar and I will pass it all together

Though I still need to know a lot about her past and personality. I'm ready to take this leap of faith.

" She called you mom today" said Richard to his wife smiling from eye to eye. She smiled at him holding his hand in hers " Yes! she did and I'll do everything to be worthy of this honor. I was so afraid she wont ever accept me but now I see hope and I guess its time to tell about my past. Ricky! The sooner the easier. " she said with tearing sliding down her left cheek. Wiping it with his hand Richard held his wife and they both drifted off to sleep.

In Angel's room she slept with smile plastered on her young face from the joy of finding love again. For tonight a women become a mother and a lost child found her mother. Their journey was just starting, only time can tell what's about to happen in the near future but one thing is for sure its gonna be a wonderful ride.

/