Peter Quill/Star-Lord Catch up

How you meet
The guardians were flying around, just doing guardian stuff. They decided to see if Ronan was doing anything bad. They went to visit him and saw that he was yelling at this human girl. They decided to step in when , let me remind you, the showed up uninvited.
"Leave her alone, Ronan. Your just making a bigger ass out of yourself." Peter said.
"What in the galaxy are you guys doing here?" Ronan said.
"I was just talking to my prisoner. Her name is Karen. She's not being very good right now so she needs her punishment. If you would so kindly leave.." Peter wasn't even listening to him. He was looking at the baby in the woman's arms. "Why does she have a baby?" he asked. "Oh, that horrible thing? She had it when I found her. I have no use for it. I might just dump it." Peter felt horrible for the kid and spoke without thinking. "I can take her." The rest of the guardians looked at him like he had grown 5 heads and 6 arms. Ronan pondered for a second and said "Go ahead. I have no use for her." And Peter took you home. Well, the ship but you get it.

Your Name
Y/n Nova Quill

Your nickname
Starburst- he's star-lord and he believes your his starburst plus they are really colorful

Cuddles
It was a quiet day on the ship. Peter was passed out, Gamora was practicing fighting, Drax was sharpening his knifes, Rocket was building some most likely dangerous and Groot was being Groot. But quietly. You were sitting in peters lap, staring at the ceiling. You always liked it when your dad played music so you decided to try to get someone's attention. You got Gamora's attention and she slightly smiled while she walked over and pressed play. Music then filled the whole ship. Peter woke up and smiled at you. You then smiled back and he hugged you. "Aww, I love you starburst."

First Word
You were being babysat by Groot while the other guardians were off doing whatever. You really weren't listening. You guys were playing your favorite game, patty cake. Then, he made you a flower crown. You both were just giggling and laughing when the other guardians came back. They checked on you guys and saw you guys just giggling. Rocket rolled his eyes while Peter, Gamora and Drax were just watching you guys. You saw them and decided to show them how much you care so you wanted to talk for them. You took all the strength in your little body and said "Guardians!" Rocket walked backwards into the room and looked at you. Peter then walked over you, picked you up and squeezed you (not very hard though he's not that crazy). "You're a blessing, starburst. I love you."