Nick Fury, Phil Coulson and Maria Hill Catch-up

How you meet:
Nick Fury: It was right after some agents got back from a case. He was in his office going over the work that they submitted when a knock at the door interrupted him. The door cracked open to reveal Maria. "Nick, there was something left on the door, you should see this." He looked at her, annoyed. "I'm doing paperwork. It can wait." Maria looked outside the door. "I don't think it can." He got up in a huff and pushed open the door. "What is so motherfucking important-" He looked down at her hands to see a baby carrier with a baby fast asleep. "Where the hell did you get a baby?" Maria smiled and looked down at you. "She was left on the front of the building with a note." Nick sighed. "We're not a orphanage. Take it to the hospital or something." Maria smiled sadly. "Why don't you hold her while I find some place to take her?" She took you out of the carrier and placed you in his arms. "What are you doing? Maria! Agent Hill!" She ran off and left you with him. He looked at you and stood there. "You're a baby, in a building full of big, tough agents." You woke up and looked at him. You smirked and grabbed his finger, squeezing it really hard. "And you have a grip. I'll get Maria to hold on that transport and get you a name tag. Welcome to shield, Agent Fury." Maria watched from the hallway and smiled.

Phil Coulson: he was on a mission with some agents. He was clearing some rooms and making sure there wasn't in trouble leaking in the shadows. He walked into a room and went to clear it when he heard a baby crying. He walked to the bed and checked under it. There was a baby, wrapped in a blanket. He pulled you out from the bed. He gave you a once over. "What are you doing under the bed? That's no place for a baby." Just then the house started shaking. Phil wobbled a little bit. He heard the other agents calling his name. He smiled at you. "You're going to like it with me. Just wait until you meet Captain America. I'm the president of his fan club. You can be the co-president."

Maria Hill: She was with fury. They had just gotten done eating at a cafe when they heard screaming. They saw that the hulk was loose. They suspected that tony had something to do with it. She looked around to do damage control when she saw what looked like a person near an alley. She walked over and put her hand on her gun. "Ma'am?" She nudged the women but she didn't move. She felt for a pulse but didn't find any. She was about to leave when she heard rustling near the women. She turned around and looked around the women. She walked towards the trash can and looked inside it to find a baby. The baby looked at her. She smiled. "It's ok. You're fine." She picked up the baby and cradled her. "You know, you're cute. Maybe, I'll keep you. I mean, it won't be so bad." She walked back towards fury. He looked at her than the baby. "Who's kid is that?" She looked at you than at him. "Mine."

Your name:
Nick Fury: Y/n Malia Fury

Phil Coulson: Y/n Faye Coulson

Maria Hill: Y/n Lane Hill

Your Nickname:
Nick Fury: Agent Fury

Phil Coulson: Sweetheart

Maria Hill: Baby

Cuddles:
Nick Fury: you cuddle with him while he's doing paperwork

Phil Coulson: you cuddle with him at work

Maria Hill: you'll cuddle with her whenever

First Word:
Nick Fury: "motherfucker!"

Phil Coulson: "Captain America!"

Maria Hill: "Gun!"

First Steps:
Nick Fury: you walked to Natasha

Phil Coulson: you walked to Steve

Maria Hill: you walked to her

Your first babysitter:
Nick Fury: Natasha Romanoff