Not who they thought 8

Chapter 8

Cassandra POV:

It was intoxicating to see the authority that I now had over my old pack and clearly they didn’t liked it not that I cared. The power that I felt rushing threw my veins gave me a high and I loved it.

I have to admit though that I didn’t really go easy on them.

“Now that you’ve done the basic workout we’ll start the running. You’ll do first three miles in human form and then three miles in wolf form. Oh and there will be no slacking, got it?” I told them sternly.

“You’re insane! We can’t run six miles!” One of Brittany’s plastic friends yelled. I nearly started laughing knowing fully that after the six miles they still had combat training.

“Well six miles is really nothing for wolfs, you see my pack runs ten miles daily and by the way after the running we’ll do combat training. Disobey me again and I will double the training.”

Four hours later and a great training later, meaning my old pack was completely exhausted I stopped the training. I taught them a lot of things but they weren’t nearly half as good as we were which meant that they still had a hell of a lot work to do. While my old pack lay down on the ground resting, my boys came up to me.

“Hey boys! Ready for training?” I asked them.

“Hell to the yeah, we can’t go slacking can’t we?” Cameron yelled next to me which almost burst my eardrums. I saw my boys grinning at me when my old pack watched in awe over the fact that we weren’t even tired.

“Hu? I thought the training was over.” Kyle said.

“Oh yeah you’re all of the hook but my pack and I still have our training to do since we helped yours with the training.”

“What? You’re still going to train but how is that even possible? I’m dead meat.” he asked curiously.

“Oh see what Cassie failed to mention is that she has a slightly different training than we do seeing that she’s a … “ Roman began before I clamped my hand over his mouth.

“What Roman means is that seeing that I’m third in command I like to do the extra training to keep in form. But the buttheads that they are always end up doing it with me and no you won’t have to do this training.”

‘Why wouldn’t you tell them who you are?’ Roman asked threw mind link.

‘Why would I? They don’t deserve to know. I know that they will figure it out the minute that they see my wolf form but yeah.’

‘Babe you don’t have to be worried about it you know. Everything will turn out just fine.’

‘Thanks Rome, you know I love you right?’ I smiled to him. He always knew how to reassure me when I felt down or didn’t know how to handle things.

We continued the training for a while longer until my pack was completely exhausted and went inside.

I was just outside the kitchen when I heard the voices of some of the sluts including Brittany in the kitchen. They were talking to Aiden or rather insulting him.

“You’re such an ugly mutt just like that mother of yours. You shouldn’t be here but hey at least we can have some fun with you now can’t we.” I heard Brittany saying to him before I heard a loud smack.

That moment my body went completely rigid before my wolf took over. I ran into the kitchen and saw that the whore had smacked Aiden. I run over the counter and took her by the neck in such a fast movement that she didn’t even saw it coming. The moment I had her against the wall, I shifted back and started to throw punches at her. She even tried to punch me but hell I was on a rampage because nobody touches my pup.