Not who they thought 3

Chapter tree:

Cassandra POV:

2 years later:

I was working in the local mechanic shop since Roman taught me everything about how to repair cars and bikes. When I heard the twins come in.

“Hey babe,” said Cameron,“we have a meeting and Roman told us to come and get you.”

A meeting? Why would we have an unexpected meeting? Maybe something happened or was wrong. Since the rogue problem we had in the area it could be an attack or something.

“Coming.” I answered them.

I got up and walked to my bike to go to the packhouse. I saw the twins in their car behind me laughing, knowing how much I loved my bike. It was a Kawasaki ninja 600, I fixed it up myself with little help from Roman.

‘What’s up that we have a pack meeting in the middle of the day?’ is asked them telepathically.

‘We don’t really know’ answered Michael.

‘Okay see you at the packhouse.’

When I arrived at the packhouse I knew immediately that something was up, because they waited for me at the front door.

“Hey Cass” said Roman, “We have some important news, seeing as there is a pack that has a lot of problems, the elders decided that we should go and help them out.”

Yeah I know what you are thinking, why would we go help. See we are one of the most powerful packs. We the bloodmoonpack have the best fighters and warriors.

This also meant that I learned to be a good fighter.

I was at the bloodmoonpack already a couple of days when Roman came to see me. He told me that he would teach me how to fight so that I could defend myself better. At the time I was still chubby and had never learned to fight since my old pack thought that it would be a waste of time to teach me how to fight.

Since that day on I would train every day to become a better fighter and after 6 months of daily training I became a lot better than most of the others.

It was a year later that I became the pack warrior and third in command. Now I would learn the little ones to fight and the others to get better. Because of all the training I did I also lost all the fat I had and changed a lot.

After a moment I asked them which pack although I had an uneasy feeling about which it would be.

“We have to go help out the redclanpack.” answered Parker “We didn’t have a choice since it was the elders that asked us.”

That was when my world came crumbling down. I started panicking because what would happen if they started the bullying again and ooh no what would happen if I saw my mate again. Life isn’t fair.

“Calm down Cassie, you know that we would never let someone harm you. You are our baby sister,”

“Yeah Cameron is right you know and you changed a hell of lot. You don’t even realize. You were always beautiful but now you’re plain hot and you have a feisty personality. Not only that but you are a pack warrior you are stronger than them.” said Roman.