Part 15

You hadn't been this nervous in a while. Of course, Harry was a very good and very close friend of yours, but in all your time of friendship, you still couldn't bear to trust him with a secret, especially this big of a secret. But today was the ultimate test of his skills to keep quiet.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Zayn asks you, helping you into the small tour bus. "We can move back the tour if you want."

You shake your head and take a deep breath still trying to recover from this morning's series of vomit.

You get into the tour bus and keep walking until you're at the back, where the boys have been waiting for you and Zayn. You sit down. All of them turn to you and greet you. Harry just smiles.

"Lads," Zayn begins, "we have some news for you."

They all move closer. Niall scoots next to you. Louis moves near Zayn. Liam moves closer to the both of you. Harry stays. You and Zayn look at each other and take deep breaths.

"Well don't just sit there, you cunts," Niall nudges at you, "what do you want to tell us?"

You smile and look at Zayn, motioning for him to say it. He smiles like a little boy and just says, "It's a boy."

They all gasp. All of them except for Harry.

Zayn, the sensitive dork that you fell in love with, goes on an endless rant of how happy he is about the baby. He talks seemingly never-ending.

"I was beginning to think we couldn't even have children," Zayn dragged on, "I am just so happy there was nothing wrong with my sperm."

You look to Harry. You know that he can't hold it in much longer. You know he will find nothing funnier than the idea that he knows something Zayn doesn't. You hope he won't. You pray he won't. But after a second, you hear it. Silence inbetween sentences of how excited Zayn is. Complete silence. And a giggle.

Zayn's head immediately shoots up. You know how sensitive Zayn is. You know that he will defend his baby at any cost.

"Why was that funny to you?" Zayn asks, his face turning red.

"Oh, nothing."

Zayn stands up. You grab onto his biceps. He steps closer to Harry.

"What? Do you not think I'm a good father? That my son won't be perfect? This is my family you're talking about."

You hope so dearly this could be forgotten, but with Harry, nothing is forgotten. He lets out a full-on laugh.

"What was that?" Zayn asks once again.

Harry now sees how tough Zayn actually is. He backs away slowly. You grab onto Zayn's biceps, gesturing for him not to move any closer to Harry. He still goes on, standing up and moving to Harry.

It's a small tour bus and you can feel it growing smaller as the tension grows. You know the bus can't stop until it gets to Pheonix, but all you want is to be outside of that bus.

"Zayn, the laugh wasn't me making fun of your baby, I promise," Harry says nervously.

Though Zayn always tries to be tough, you see a tear well up in his eye as he asks what Harry did laugh about.

"Um," Harry stutters. Harry is always good at being cute and that kind of thing, but you know that when it comes to lying, he is an idiot.

Zayn seems to grow closer to crying every second, while also growing closer to punching Harry. You start to get worried. What if he hurts Harry? Just the thought scares you.

"Zayn!" you shout, grabbing hold of his large hands. He doesn't even look at you. You feel his hand slowly let go of yours and clench a fist. You see his fist reach up, almost in slow motion, and swing toward Harry's face.

As Harry begins to fall down to the ground, Liam holds back Zayn as Louis and Niall run to Harry's side. In all the rush, you look at Zayn. The sweet, sensitive boy who you thought wouldn't hurt a fly. And then you see a flash of blood. Harry hit his head on the corner of a seat in the bus. You nearly cry, but another feeling suddenly overpowers your sadness: pain.

"Zayn," you say in between breaths.

"Yes," he immediately responded, a guilty look on his face for punching one of his and your best friends.

"Zayn," you gasp, "I think my water just broke."