Part 12

"Ellia?"

You look up to see a nurse directly in front of you. Immediately, you stand up and make your way to the office of the doctor you had seen earlier. You seat yourself on the bed.

A minute or so later, your doctor steps in the room, looking down at a clipboard. He sees you waiting for him and smiles. He lays you flat on the bed. He washes his hands silently and turns back to you.

"So," he begins, turning to you with a needle in his hand, "are you ready to begin?"

He gently pricks your finger and gets a sample of blood. He walks swiftly and places the blood on a in a small bowl. After that, he pours a sort of gel on your stomach.

You smile gracefully as he looks at the blood sample he took. You look up to see him looking over at you with a confused face. You sit up.

"Ellia, I believe we have a problem," the doctor says calmly, "there's an issue with the blood."

A shocked look spreads across your face as you mutter, "What's wrong? Is something wrong my blood? What's wrong?"

He takes a seat next to you.

"I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this," he says hesitantly, "but the Zayn isn't the father."

A tear rushes down your cheek. You blink rapidly to fight off the stream of tears.

"If it makes you feel any better," the doctor says soothingly, "you can see the sonogram."

You look up at a screen, where you see a baby squirming around. At this point, you are bawling silently. You brush away the tears to get a clearer look at your baby. While looking at your baby's head you realize something. You recognize something.

You stare into its eyes and realize they aren't a dark color. You recognize the blue-green color, even in the black and white sonogram. Tears fall harder out of your eyes as you stare into your baby's eyes.

And in those eyes, all you see is Harry.