Part 9

You wake up clutching your stomach. You immediately check the clock. It's 3 am.

"Ellia why are you up at this hour?" Zayn says to you, his head resting on your shoulder.

"Zayn, oh my god," you say, clutching your stomach tightly, "I don't feel good." You run to the bathroom and vomit into the toilet. You hear Zayn walk in behind you.

"Ellia, what's wrong," Zayn asks, "are you sick?" You look up, tears and sweat rolling down your cheeks, and nod.

He kneels down next to you, petting your shoulder, and you resume up chucking into the the toilet. He runs his hand over your back, soothing you with his masculine touch.

"Ellia, do you need to go to a doctor?" You wince and nod in response.

Carefully, Zayn cradles you in his arms and stands up. You breathe in rhythm with his beating heart, pressed against your chest. You lift your hand and feel his chest. It is firm, and well built. You fall asleep there, in his arms, making your way to the car.

You wake up in your car next to Zayn. You look up and see he's staring at down at you.

"Good morning." he says with a cheeky smile.

He opens his door then walks out to your side of the car. He opens your door and helps you out. He then walks with you to the hospital just outside the car.

The automatic doors of the hospital open, and you and Zayn walk in. Zayn checks you in at the front desk, then comes to where you have seated to comfort you.

"Everything is going to be alright," he says to you, "it's just a cold or something." He firmly grasps your hand, and the two of you wait until a nurse steps through a door.

"Ellia?"

"That's you," he says soothingly, "let's go."