Ch. 59

February 4th

- Narrator's POV -

The title of 'leader' came with more than others could possibly understand.

In addition to receiving praise for 'leading' the worldwide group, BTS, to their success, the role of being a leader came with the struggles of each of the individuals and the struggles as a whole. Not to mention his own struggles as RM and Kim Namjoon.

"What's got you so giggly lately?" Hoseok asked, walking into Namjoon's studio with Yoongi. Namjoon was playing around with some tracks he'd starting thinking of.

"Oh," Namjoon chuckles, looking down at his veiny hands. "nothing."

"Mm." Hoseok and Yoongi saw through him. They were, after all, best friends and roommates for many years. They both decided to let it slip, knowing that when the time was right Namjoon would tell him.

"Hyung," Namjoon cheerfully changed the topic. "Don't you think Jimin and Molly should do a collaboration?"

Hoseok nodded his head, thinking about how it would help their member with his relationship struggles. "That's actually a good idea. Mr. Choi did say she could be more involved if they were involved on a business level."

"Correct!" Namjoon smiled, proud of himself for such idea.

"Don't you think it's a little," Yoongi clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, tilting his head to find the right words to say.

"A little what?"

"I don't know," Yoongi shook his head. "I know Jimin loves her. But writing a song together just because they have to be involved on a business level doesn't seem right."

"People collab all the time." Hoseok defended.

"Yeah, but Jimin and Molly are different. For starters, they're in a real relationship. Second, they're both the biggest stars right now. And third, the real reason behind the collab is because of work."

"We can tell her about it." Namjoon suggest.

"Jimin doesn't want her to know about Mr. Choi not banning her from us." Hoseok added.

"We'll pitch the idea to Jimin. He can take it or leave it if he wants."

_

_

a.n.

Ooo

He took it!

I hope ya'll are having a good week so far! And if you're not then I hope Friday makes up for it.

Ik I don't have a large audience, but ya'll can talk to me if you need someone to talk to :)