Ch.18

It was 8:30 and we decided to do face masks together. I had this really awesome face mask that puffed up, making you face look really funny. I wanted to try it with the boys to see their reaction.

"Like this?" TaeTae asks, showing me how he'd apply the mask.

"Perfect." I smile. Once I saw that the boys were successfully applying on the mask, I started applying my mask on the bathroom.

Jimin walks in with a pout on his lips. "I need your help." He pouts. I giggle at his cuteness, as always.

He was just irresistible.

"Come on." I say and he walks closer to me. I rest against the countertop, and stand on my tippy toes to reach Jimin's face better.

He suddenly bends down, grabbing my thighs and placing me down on the countertop. He stands in between my legs, his hands still on my thighs. "I noticed you were struggling." He smiles, innocently.

"How thoughtful of you." I laugh at his excuse.

I carefully apply the mask on his face and he just stares at me, observing my every move.

"Done." I smile.

"I'll do you." He says, taking the container from my hands. He focuses on applying the mask gently. His lips part and his eyes slowly widen as he touches my face.

"Cute." I whisper, soft enough for him to hear.

"Me?" He smiles.

"No, I meant Yoongi." I tease. He laughs and washes the substance off his fingers once he's finished.

"It is starting to bubble!" Yells Hoseokie from the living room, filling the house with laughter.

*

Jimin and I slip out of the house for a while because Jimin said he wanted to talk. We sat on the floor in the backyard, watching the night sky over the city lights. A few stars glistening, and the moonlight from the honey colored moon shinning over us.

"It's perfect." I smile, resting my chin of the palm of my hand, staring at the sky.

"It is." He says. I turn towards him, catching him staring at me. He pushes his hair back licking his lips. It makes me go crazy on the inside.

"Stop," he chuckles. "It drives me nuts."

"What?" I ask, knitting my eyebrows together. He gives me that 'you-know-what-I-mean-look'. "What?" I laugh.

"Bitting those juicy lips of yours." He says. "It makes me want to- " he stops in the middle of his sentence and shakes his head with a smile on his face. "Nevermind." He softly laughs and the smile on his face vanished.

Why does he do that? He says something so romantic and brushes it off like it's nothing. Why? Does he have feelings for me or no? I don't understand him.

"Jimin-ah." I say seriously. He looks at me and nods. "Don't say things like that, please."

"What do you mean?" He asks, genuinely confused.

"Saying things and doing things that make my heart flutter." I pause, wondering if I should continue. He looks at me with an expression that reads he's disappointed.

"I'm sorry." He frowns. "I just can't help myself around you." He places his hand on cheek, rubbing my cheeks with his thumb. "When you look at me, your beautiful, honey eyes show me the real you. I see a woman who loves deeply. And when I touch you, when you're in my arms, the world stops. I feel like the universe is in my hands. The sun, the moon, and the stars. I'm scared I might break you and I feel selfish when I hold on to you because I want you all to myself. Just for me. Just mine."