Ch. 53

"Hello, stranger!" Mark shouted after opening the door.

I smiled at my childhood friend, pulling him into a hug. "It's been a while."

He lead me inside, taking me to his members who were scattered around the living room of the dorm at their company building.

"Woah!" Jackson sat up, pulling me into a tight hug. "You're too popular for us now." He teased.

Playfully slapping his arm, I pulled away, greeting the rest of the members.

"How have you guys been?" I ask, getting comfortable on the couch.

They talk about their promotions for their most recent songs, Miracle and Lullaby. Like myself, they've been busy with their own music and have been doing really well.

"What about you?" Jinyoung asks.

"We all know what you've been up too." Mark teases, puckering his lips.

"Shut up." I laugh, pushing him away from me.

"How's the boyfriend?" JB asks.

"He's good." My smile falls a little, remembering our argument. "The distance has been hard, but we're fighting through it."

"Dating an idol is hard, huh?." Bambam chimes.

I nod. "Yeah."

Yugyeom sends me a sweet smile with an understanding nod. "Let's get your mind off things." He said as if he could read the sadness in my eyes.

Digging into the cabinet under the TV, Jackson pulls out two mics. "Karaoke?" Jackson smiles devilishly.

-

- Narrator's POV -

"Jimin-ah!" The oldest member called from the kitchen.

Jin stood in the kitchen with one hand on his hip as he stared blankly at the door, waiting for Jimin's small frame to walk through.

After waiting a few minutes, he gave up, making his way to Jimin's room. Without a single knock, Jin busted through the door, waking the memeber who laid peacefully in bed.

"Ya!" The oldest shouted. "I've been calling you."

"Why?" A sleepy Jimin answered, stretching in his bed.

"Dinner is ready." With that, he walked out, returning to the dinning table where the remaining five sat. "He's coming."

Just as Jin had said, Jimin made an appearance, taking a seat in between the youngest and the leader.

"Wait-" Yoongi said, mentally counting the bodies that sat at the table. His lips naturally turned into a pout as he tried putting two and two together. "We're missing one."

Everyone turned their direction towards Jimin who simply rolled his eyes, using the metal chopsticks in his hand to fill his plate with food.

"She's with Mark." He didn't even need to look up to know their eyes were on him, demanding an answer for the question everyone wanted to know.

Jungkook groaned in frustration, unconsciously tilting his head to side, a tick he'd do when he was concentrated, upset or annoyed. "Why?"

"She should be home with us." Hoseokie whined before stuffing his face with a dumpling. Everyone agreed, bobbing their heads slightly.

"It doesn't feel right without her." Namjoon sighed.

-