Ch. 5

[ 5. ]
2 years later

"You asked for my help, but here you are eating an entire bag of potato chips." I softly laugh, putting my hands on my hips as I look down at Lexi. 

"This is hard!" Lexi whines before popping a chip into her mouth. "Dancing is way harder than it seems."

"Maybe if you would try, you'd get the hang of if." I snatch the bag of chips out of her hands and stash them into my gym bag. "Come on." I pull her up on her feet and once I think I've got her, Michael walks in and steals her attention. Michael, my manager and Lexi's fiancé, has asked me to teach his fiancé how to ballroom dance for their wedding.

"American singer-songwriter, record producer, and actress, Molly Rose, has broken several world records throughout her career which started just 2 years ago. Molly Rose continues to break records set by herself, making her the youngest, most successful artistic of her time." Michael reads from his tablet.

"Never heard of her." I shrug, hiding the smile threatening to paint my lips. Michael laughs and pulls Lexi into his arms, planting a small kiss on her lips. "Cute, but Lexi hasn't been very productive today."

"Snitch." Lexi snickers before sticking her tongue out at me. I stick my tongue out at her and we both break into laughter.

"The problem isn't her; it's that whenever you two are in the same room you can't stop laughing." Michael retaliates.

"Not true!" Lexi and I both reply. We look at each other and laugh, again.

"See what I mean." Michael signs. "Well, we gotta go Lex." He picks up her things and say their goodbyes before leaving me alone in the dance studio.

I shuffle through my dance playlist and work on some old choreography to get a good work out. I go from hip-hop, contemporary, jazz to ballet in two hours. Once I feel I've done enough for the day, I pack my things and sit on the ground, going through my socials. Since I reserved the studio for the entire day, I decide to stay longer and work on some music instead of wasting my time. Although, I know it'll be hopeless. I've been on a writers block recently. I can't seem to write about anything.

Before I get to write anything down, I'm interrupted by the studio door opening. A really tall Asian man walks in behind another, smaller Asian man.

"Hi," I smile at them. "Can I help you?"

"Hello, I am Sejin and this is SungDeuk." The really tall man politely introduces himself and the other. "You probably don't know who we are, but Mr. Pyne said it would be alright if we introduce you to the boys." He points to the hallway outside of the studio.

I smile, thinking the boys he was referring to were their kids or young dancers. "Of course." I follow them out of the studio, and I was so wrong.

The little boys I was expecting to meet were seven grown, handsome men whom I've already met. The two year gap between then and now was outstanding. The sweet, soft and round features of their faces had matured and they were as dashing as ever.

A smile spreads across my face and I immediately approach them to give them a hug.

"Hoseokie." I smile as he is the first to pull me into a hug.

"Wow, I thought you would have forgotten." He says. "It's been two years."

"How could I?" I pull away and hug the next member. "Hey, handsome."

"Hello!" Seokjin awkwardly hugs me and I pull away to avoid any discomfort from his end.

"Sorry, I'm a hugger in case you forgot." I shyly laugh.