Chapter 1: Lost from a fresh start? Yoru's first day.

"It was the first day of school..everyone is excited..excited to learn,excited to listen and excited to see their friends..and make friends..and.....to love someone"

" Im Kurasagi, Yoru from Namoko distric recently transferred to Hoshiga High in Maido..i have no much interest..but i have a hobby..but i don't know it yet but..i'll keep searching..I transferred because the school has a lower tuition fee but my parents insist of going to school even thou im so lazy about it.."

*Yoru(our hero) walking heading to school almost late for class *

Yoru: *sight* a fresh new start again..what a drag..im still tired..how could this day gets any wors-

*A girl in a hurry bumps Yoru!*

Yoru:Gaaah! watch it!

Girl:You watch it! your in my way! grr! *picks up her bag and left rushly*

Yoru:Huh? what's the hurry anyway..its not like classes starts very early..

*Yoru looks at the watch*

Yoru: whaa? damn im going to be late!

*While Yoru is running and ended up in the park! he suddenly realized that.. *

Yoru: *pant* haa..haa...WHERE THE HELL IS THAT SCHOOL??!

*pant* *pant* *pant*

Yoru: Huh? *looks besides him*

Girl(the same girl he bump with): EEEEKK!! Yoru:GAAAAHH!!! Girl:YOU ARE LOST TOO?! Yoru:YOU ARE LOST TOO?! Girl:HOW PATHETIC! Yoru: IDIOT...

Girl:WHAT DID YOU SAY??

Yoru: Hmp! forget about it! *sight* do you know where the school is? Lady?

Mayu: Lady? why you!! .. the name Ikeda, Mayu! and how should i know? im lost too? .. idiot!

Yoru: We still can get in time! lets ask some peolple around her-

*Wind blows in an empty distance*

Mayu: N-no one is around! Now what?!.. HEY! where are you going??

*Yoru heading back*

Yoru: Going home.

Mayu: Whaaat? This is NOT the time to give up!!

*Suddenly a old person appeared in nowhere*

person:looking for the school?

Mayu: AHHHH!!! a ghost!! Yoru:AHHHHH!! a random person!

Old person:Kihihi you youngsters! call me Mr.Shiki..you two seems to be not from around here? first time here to school am i right?

Mayu: Y-yes Mr.S-Shiki! (The name Shiki means corpse demon...right? )

Yoru: What's wrong with you?

Mr.Shiki: Its straight North from here then turn left from kichoba-se district! then you'll find the school Kihihih!

Yoru:Thank you Mr.Shiki....What are you doing?

*Mayu hiding on Yoru back holding a rosary and good luck charms*

Mayu: Just I-In case! I swear i saw a ghost begind him!

*When they followed Mr.Shiki's direction They finally arrived at school nearly late the bell rangs and they made it in time*

Yoru:*pant* Finally were here..

Mayu: yeah...

Yoru: Well i gotta get going...see you around.

Mayu: Umm..hey! ...by the way what's your name?

Yoru: Huh?... it's Kurasagi,Yoru..

Mayu: Ohh..hehe..Thanks

Yoru: No problem..

*When Yoru is walking from the hall...*

Yoru: Huh...Im lost again? 1-C....1-C where is class 1-C... Ahh there it is!

*When Yoru is walking at the corridor almost to class 1-C room he suddenly encountered a serious problem*

Yoru: hmm..hm...huh? Mayu: hmmm..hmm huh?

Yoru:WHATT? WHERE ON THE SAME CLASS?!

Mayu:WHAT? WHERE ON THE SAME CLASS?! *Both yelled*

Y&M: HOW COULD THIS DAY GETS ANY WORSE!!

*****************************************

To be continued...