Chapter 9: Beyond Mutual? I think it's love!

"The littlest of moment is sometimes the most memorable"

-Morning-

Yoru: (...class is supended for a day..im glad it's teacher's day..even if there actually WAS a teacher's day..i can finally sleep at peace..No Mayu tapping my glass window with rocks for a while)

*Tap!*

Yoru: Zzz (Hmm? ...i could have swear my window tapped)

*Tap!*

*Tap!*

Yoru: Huh? oh please..not be my nightmare!

*Tap* Tap* Tap* *BREAKS!*

Yoru: Gaaahh!! Mayu: Eeeek!!

*Yoru looked besides his window*

Yoru: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! breaking my window like that??! (Next time i should replace my glass window to a hard steel non-breakable to rock window..)

Mayu:Oops S-sorry! i think i threw a sharped-tip rock! ..it really went through in?!

Yoru: They went through in clean alright...and here i thought your still in bed?

Mayu:Sorry Kurasagi-kun..I need to talk to you about the club.

Yoru: Ohh ( Why now?..i could be asleep right now..) ..can we talk tomorrow? .. it's teacher's day anyway.. i don't want to blame you for ruining my day..

Mayu: NOW!! ..and you werent a teacher anyway!

Yoru: Quite down! ..*sight* okay..just come in..

Mayu: Okay!

Yoru: !! (crap! i almost forgot.. my mother's home from work!! she may think she's my..!)

-At the door of Yoru's Home-

Mayu: G-g-girlfriend?!

Yoru's Mom: Hmm? are you not?i found it odd that you're the only girl who wants to see my Yuri-chan hehe!

Mayu:N-no you got it all wrong Mrs Kurasagi! H-hes only my associates! nothing more!......Yuri-chan?

Yoru's Mom: Yeah? you're looking for him are you not? please come in..he's upstairs hehe.

Mayu:T-Thank you! Mrs. Kurasagi.

Mrs Kurasagi: Yoru! your girlfriend is here! Ohh i mean your Associate!

Mayu: .....

Yoru: (i've never been so embarrassed in my life up to this point)

*Mayu went upstairs to Yoru's Room*

Mrs. Kurasagi: Yuri-chan!! i better not caught you doing something up there! Leave the door open

Yoru: Ohh mom..Huh? what are you snickering about?

Mayu: Pftt! Yuri-chan!!

Yoru: Not you too!

Mayu: Sorry it's just...Hahah! ..i can't wait to tell Kyosuke-kun and the others to hear this!

Yoru: If anyone's going to believe anyway..So what are you going to talk about? .. say? why are you in school uniform?

Mayu: It's our maintinace today silly? As President AND the vice president of the club it's our job to keep our club in tip top shape until we have another clients comming!

Yoru: Is that job suppose to be for a "CLUB" janitor to do that?

Mayu: There's no such thing is a "Club" janitor? well there is a free slot..would you like to sign up?