Chapter 12: Unspeakable Truth! The Love Letter Rivalry

*Next morning Yoru is about to leave his house and noticed that Mayu wasn't present besides his house gate*

Yoru: Huh? That's strange, She's usually at the gate before i stepped out of my house.

*Yoru gets closer to the gate of his house to look for her*

Yoru: Where is she?, if that's the case i'll go ahead without her.

*He arrived at his school , going ahead to his classroom and suddenly encountered Kyosuke*

Kyosuke: Yo! Yoru-kun!
Yoru: Hey..

*Kyosuke have thought of something strange*

Kyosuke: Where's Mayu-chan? ,She's often walks with you to school?

Yoru: She didn't shows up on my house.. I bet she a got a cold or something.

Kyosuke: She could have just message us, right? If that what's going on.

Yoru: I dunno.. I'll check on her later afterschool.

Kyosuke: Wait!? How about the club? I got us a new member!

Yoru: ...gather up everyone then later.

*Yoru continued to walk to his classroom*

*As the lecture about to begin*

Nogari: Okay..Everybody present! , I dont want anybody missing this out cuz this lecture is about to get interesting!

*Nogari noticed an empty seat besides Yoru*

Nogari: Kurasagi!

Yoru: Y-yes sir?! (Ohh what now! )

Nogari: Where's Ikeda-chan?

Yoru: I don't know Sir!

Nogari: Nonesense! , You two are like lovers who cant be separated!

*The whole class giggled*

Yoru: *sight* (Now the whole class thinks were a couple..Thanks Nogari.. Thanks a lot)

Nogari: Haha just messing with yah, Well there's no helping it if the person is sick.

Yoru: ...(Tell me about it.. Im as sick as her listening to your lectures)

Nogari: Okay, On with the lecture! And later im giving you all homework

*The whole class groans including Yoru*

Nogari: Ahh stop with all that moaning, it's part of the lesson plan so DEAL with it! As soon as this over class is suspended!

-Afterclass-

* Hours later Yoru heads to the club room and as he went inside the guy that suppose to be a new member wasnt there*

Yoru: Kyosuke?, Where is he?

Kyosuke: Uh.. I dont know, She's suppose to be here thou..

Yoru: I have to go to the faculty office quickly to get Mayu-chan's homework.

Kyosuke: I am certain she'd be here!

Ayumi: ....Waste of time.

*Ayumi stands up from her seat and headed to the door*

Kyosuke: W-Wait Ayumi-chan!

Ayumi: ....I've been here four hours ago.

*Ayumi left the club room*

Kyosuke: There she goes..

Yoru: Well.. I gotta go too Kyosuke, mind the place while we're out okay? See yah