Chapter 13: Love and investigations don't mix! Caught up from the depths

*Mayu was suprised and excited to discovered a letter from her locker*

Mayu: Oh a secret admirer! Hm Who could this be?

*Suddenly Yoru quickly snagged the letter and claiming that he wrote it*

Yoru: I-It's me! I wrote it, Uh forget about this! This is just the amount i wrote for the window you broke hehe, I got it covered don't worry!

Mayu: Huh? Now im curious, i want to read what you wrote in there!

Yoru: No it's alright! I got it covered already.

*Mayu unthinkably agreed and surrendered her curiousity*

Mayu: hmm..As you say so..Oh hurry up Kurasagi-kun we'll be late again!

Yoru: S-Sure go ahead i'll catch up!

Mayu: huh?.. Why?

Yoru: (Crap now she got caught up by her own curiousity) Just going to the restroom, you know..

Mayu: huh..OH! Right sorry, Alright then but hurry up!

* As Mayu heads along to the classroom Yoru goes to the restroom and thought about what he had done*

*Yoru holds the letter and thought about ripping it to pieces*

Yoru: What am i doing? , Geez.. I dont know but i got a bad feeling about this guy..or maybe..i am jealous?.It's not right to rip a love letter..but.

*Suddenly two boys walked in and Yoru quickly hides the love letter*

Boy1: Nah, i bet she's really in to me. I mean when we look to each other..Its like it's something?!

Boy2: Really? She does looks on to you when you have that zit on you face.

*Yoru quickly left and failed to rip the love letter*

*He managed to got in time and quickly seated and hid the letter under his desk*

Mayu: What took you so long? , Number 2?

Yoru: W-what? No..just the line is pretty long.

*Nogari barged in suddenly and acared most of the student who wasn't aware*

Nogari: OOOOookay class, You know what are we going to do today? I bet you know what time it is!

All students: Pop quiz..

Nogari: What? No! Today is our warm up test! Seriously, talk about predictable.

*All of the student groans once again*

*For the time being after that excruciating examination. Yoru,Mayu and Ayumi are in the club discussing about the advisory letters came in their dropbox and then Kyosuke appeared withba grin on his face that would like to present a new member.*

Kyosuke: Hey guys! I would like to introduce you to our new member!

* A girl stepped in the door*

Kyosuke: Masashi, Hanako! 2nd year from class D-2

Hanako: Hello everyone..I would like to join this club as Kyo-kun recommended from me

Mayu: Welcome to the club! ...Hana!

Yoru: (I knew it was a girl)

Kyosuke: She's uhh..former member of the investigation club.She does interogations from students, As rumors said thay after her interogations the students are...not themselves from a couple of days.

Hanako: T-That's not true! Im just doing my job hehe.

Mayu: Wow! I guess we have an "Love" interogator now!

Yoru: The more the merrier i guess.( Hm i wonder why she ended up here.)

* Hanako sits next besides Ayumi and the others continues on reading the letters from the dropbox*

Hanako: Hi! You must be Shiina, Ayumi! Nice to meet you! How are you? It must be hard to solve and think about advises right?

*Yoru notices the constant questions of Hanako*

Yoru: (Geez..she sure talks a lot..and a lot of questions also)

Ayumi: ....Yes, Thanks for noticing.

* An hour later Tomoya came in for a visit and everybody suddenly stops whay they were doing*

Tomoya: Well, Looks to me this place is getting lively today.

Yoru: Toyota?!

Tomoya: it's Tomoya!

Kyosuke: Hey! Can i help you?

Tomoya: Yes, Sit down and continue whatever you doin.

* Tomoya noticed Hanako*

Tomoya: Well, Seems somebody finds her rightful place. Pity..one of our best member.

Yoru: What do you want here?

Tomoya: i came to talk to Mayu-chan! I guess she already knows why i am here today..right? Mayu-chan?

Mayu: ...Im sorry?, What?

Yoru: ( I bet the letter already had marriage arrangements)

Tomoya: It's fine just take your time dear.Ops i believe i must go, a lot of students needs to be interogating for that recent theif who stole that unreturned book.

*Tomoya looks at Yoru with an unpleasant aura*

Tomoya: What are you smilling at? You look like you sabotaged someones...letter?

Yoru: ! (What?! Did he just..)

Tomoya: Gotta go.

*Tomoya leaves the room leaving Yoru have realized it was all part of a test that looks like he would interfere by his plans*

Ayumi: ...Weirdo.

Hanako: Yup that's the boss alright.

Mayu: Hm oh well.

Yoru: ...( Did i fell for it?)

*Yoru quickly stands up out from his seat

Kyosuke: Yoru-kun! Where you going?!

and immediately went back to his classroom where he hid the letter.Afterwards he opened it the letter and it was..*

Yoru: Blank...The letter..was blank afterall.

* Yoru was holding the letter and having thoughts that he was on to him *

Yoru: Geez, Now he would suspects that im his rival now... Idiot.

*Yoru returned to the club and continues to wait for clients to come in as leaving him confused about what Tomoya would do next*

To be continued.