Ch 40

Beys POV
August 20th
NYC

Jay and I walked hand in hand looking at the brand new house we just bought. It was a 12 bedroom 8 1/2 bathroom three story home. It was really nice on the outside and inside. It has a in home and outside movie theater, in door and outdoor pool, a basket ball court, a little play ground, tennis court, a nice field, and the basement is so nice, I just love the home all together. We know it's really big and a lot but jay insisted that we'd go big so when our family comes to visit we would have room. And our bed room was my favorite place. I loved it. We had already put the babies bedroom together and Kyre's room together. The guest rooms were just plain and Mimi and Kia shared a room with solo because they were all so small and the room was so big.

Anyways we were set and we even called our family asking them to all come over tomorrow. Even the ones from Texas. Including Angie and Ty.

Jay and I were going to tell them that I was pregnant, I was past the miscarrying stage and my stomach had a small pudge. I was about  4 1/2 months. The only ones that knew was of course jay and I then his mother and Annie. Other than that this was going to be a surprise for everybody else.

I was really nervous about this because I didn't know how my moms would react. Nor Brandon and his opinion mattered so much to me. I know kelly will be ecstatic cause she gets a god baby. But I'm still scared. Jay is my first ever boyfriend and lover. And now he's my baby's father. To both of my baby's. And kyre's opinion matters to me too.

"Hey baby what you thinking about?" Jay said walk behind me and burying his face in my neck kissing it making me giggle.

"Tonight." I said sinking into his embrace when he wrapped his arms around me from the back putting his head on my shoulder rocking us.

"Don't sweat it baby, we're both grown. And if their not happy about it or supporting, forget them. I love you, Kyre, and that baby, so we good." He said kissing my cheek making me smile.

"I love you too baby." I said turning around and kissing his cheek. "Come on we gotta pick my family up from the clear port." I told him then pecked his lips.

"Alright, put some clothes on and I'll see if Kyre wants to go or not." He said walking away and I said cool then went to our room to get dressed. I threw on a adidas fit with my slides then threw my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my phone off the charger then my keys and headed downstairs.

Jay was waiting for me in the foyer, he said Kyre wanted to stay so we got in his truck and headed to pick them up. He put his hand on my thigh and drove. I hooked my phone up to the car and played my music all the way there and we just sang to each other. I loved doing that.

When we pulled up he helped me out the car and kissed my forehead then grabbed my hand. We walked through the private building and went to the only gate in the building.

While we were walking I felt a little figure run into me and I looked down and it was solo wrapping her arms around me.

I immediately bent down to hug my baby sister. I haven't seen her since last month. I kept that promise I made her about visiting twice every month.

"Hey baby!" I said hugging her so tight. I kissed all over her face until she begged me to stop then I let her go so she could jump into jay's arms. He visited her every time I did when he wasn't working.

"Where's momma and dad?"I asked and she pointed in their direction and I made my way to them with jay and solo behind me and as soon as I got to them I hugged them so tight. Yeah I call Richard dad now, it just came out one day and he told me it was okay with him because he looks at me and solo like daughters and he loves us. Plus he's been more of a dad to me than my biological father has so oh well.