Ch 36

Beys POV
2weeks later

I kept blowing up jay's phone but he hasn't answered me all morning and I'm starting to think he's not coming like he said he would. So I guess I'll just go alone. I got in the shower and washed off the stress and put some lotion on then got dressed in a cute Nike fit and I threw some Ugg's on.

I told Kyre to get ready to go and he did so. When we got in the car he was just staring off into space while we were driving to my moms house (Venessa). I played with his hair and got his attention

"What's wrong baby boy?" I asked and he just shook his head

"Nothing." But I knew he was lying, I wasn't going to force him to tell me if he didn't want to though.

"Okay, just know when you want to talk I'm always here, and I love you." I said and he smiled a little bit

"Okay, I love you too." He said and we rode the rest of the way to my moms house with the music playing in our own thoughts. Nobody knew anything about me being pregnant besides jay's mom and Annie. I was planning on keeping it like that until I was ready to tell people and I was further along.

We got out the car and I said hey to my mom, Kyre trusted her so I was comfortable leaving him with her. He would spend the night here all the time when I'd be at work. So I wasn't worried. I got back in the car and started to think about Kyre and what me and kelly found when we went on our little trip.

Speaking of that, we went to kyre's house to talk to his mom and she wasn't there. But you know what was? Drugs all over the place and alcohol. The door was unlocked when we got there so we just walked in. We found some papers that signed over her parental rights to me. Why in the hell would she do that? I have no idea. But I still had to get jay's input since we were together and having a child together. But since his bitch ass doesn't want to answer the damn phone he won't find out until Kyre is really mine.

I was still stuck on why she would do that, or even be on drugs. I though she was perfectly fine when I first met her and every time I've seen her since then. But sometimes people can take drugs so much that's the only thing that will help them function regularly.

But anyways, I was now on the way to my appointment alone. I called momma G and Annie to see if they could come with me but they were both busy. And they sounded like they felt so bad. But I guess it's okay. It would be nice to have my man here right now though. Just thinking about him not being here made me sad because I haven't seen him in almost 5 weeks and he's not answering my calls. I'm worried about him, and I just wanna hear his voice at this point.

I called him again to see if he would answer and it went straight to voicemail again. I sighed forcing myself not to cry. Being pregnant made me 10x more emotional. I fixed myself up as best as I could before I went inside the clinic and signed in then sat down. I was just a little late but they called my name really quickly.

"Beyawnce." I herd and chuckled I knew what she meant and I wouldn't get mad because my name is hard to pronounce to some people.

I got up and followed her,

"It's Beyoncé." I said politely

"Oh I'm so sorry, thank you for correcting me though, Beyoncé, right?" She said and I nodded with a smile.

"Alright, I'm just gonna check your weight, measurements, and blood pressure then get you to pee in a cup for me. Is that cool with you?" She asked and I said of course then we got all of that stuff out the way and she showed me to my room.

"The doctor should be in with you shortly, It was nice meeting you Beyoncé." She said and I smiled

"You to....." I said waiting for a name