Ch 42

Beys POV
6 months later
Saturday morning

Ever since we've officially got legal guardianship over Kyre everything has been great. We enrolled him in a Highschool near by, his grades have been amazing, he started playing basketball again and the whole family has been to every game supporting him. besides the ones in different states but they still fly out to see him and visit from time to time. Anyways him and jay are the bests of friends, he even calls him dad or pops and he calls me momma or mom. He started that last month and we were both happy and excited about it.

Oh and about the case, we won that with the help of Gabrielle Union and she is now our family lawyer and a close friend. We sued that woman so bad she has to give us monthly checks for 4 years. we dont Use it for anything though, so we just put it in Kyre's saving account.She also got fired and we have a free membership with Gucci that states we get everything free for the distress they caused my baby. Which was fine with my family.

My therapy sessions went so well that I don't even need them anymore, I'm in a mentally and physically healthy, peaceful, happy place. Oh and the baby has been doing fine too. We don't know the gender yet, I we were going to find out today since we kept pushing our gender reveal appointment back. And the whole family was excited. Yes I said the whole family.

After we woke up the next morning, we ate breakfast and Ky expressed to us how excited he was to have a younger sibling. He cried, making me cry, making jay cry, making the whole family cry. He was so happy he'd be getting a little sibling.

Jay made him more tough and taught him so much. He taught him to be strong but also show emotions. I just love their relationship. I know Kyre looks up to him so much. So he's slowly becoming a strong young black man. It's beautiful to watch him grow up, although he'll always be my baby.

Jay and I have been so happy over the past 6 months and this baby has done nothing but triple our excitement. The sex has been AMAZING I don't know what it is about being pregnant but it feels so good. We do it at least 2 times a day, especially now that I'm on maternity leave.

Anyways I've just been wobbling around everywhere looking like I'm ready to pop. I'm nine months pregnant now and ready for this damn baby to be out of me. I felt so fat and ugly, my face was always swollen, so were my feet. But at least my ass been getting fatter.

I was currently laying in jay's arms and he wrapped them around me as best as he could. We were face to face but he was asleep. I tried to get as close to him as I could but that was hard With my belly being in the way. I swear he has babied me through this whole experience and I loved every ounce of it.

I kissed his lips a few times making his eyes flutter open. Then I kissed him again making him smile and kiss me back.

"Hey baby." I said happily, and gave him a smile. He just made me happy, I don't really know why.

"Hey baby girl." He said In a raspy sexy voice then buried his face in my neck and started to kiss it. Then he kissed his way down to my stomach and kissed all over it making the baby kick and me wince.

"Sorry mama, little man just got excited." He said then pecked it one more time. The kicks used to be cute and I used to get so happy until the baby really grew legs and started to kick the shit out of me. I rubbed my stomach to calm her down. Yeah I said her, cause I feel like it's a girl. Jay swear up and down it's a boy but I hope he's not disappointed when our baby comes out a girl.

"You mean little mama, my baby girl is coming any day now." I said rubbing my stomach. And he smiled and shook his head. And I smiled and ran my hands up his neck and to the back of his head and I lightly scratched it.