Keith VI

I fell out of the pod, and into someone's arms. It wasn't Pidge, to my dismay.

"Let me go, Allura. I can stand just fine on my own."

"Would you tell me to let go if I was Pidge?"

"Does it matter?"

"It does to me!" Pidge had her Bayard in hand. She slept right next to my pod and just woke up.

"Pidge, why must you interrupt our moment?"

"We weren't having a moment," I said, pushing her off me. I was a bit dizzy from being in the pod all night, but otherwise alright.

"Ugh, what is it with you? I am far better than a short, flat, nerd!"

"Excuse me?" I said, angrily.

"I mean... Uh..."

Pidge zapped her with her Bayard with lightning speed, then pulled me into a tight hug. I chuckled and walked out of the room with her.

"Litten?"

"Yes, Pidgey?"

"Coran had another crazy idea. Apparently we're supposed to be going to this planet called Moria. Do you want to do some research on it?"

"Sure, more information we know, the less likely we'll get our asses kicked," I laughed.

"Yeah, let's go to my room, left my laptop there," she giggled.

Something grabbed me by the collar. I turned my head to find Shiro staring back at me. He smiled and relaxed his grip.

"Hey, good to see your awake!" He said. "Mind if I ask what you two are up to?"

"Just gonna go check out some info on Moria. More we know the better right?"

"Mind if I join?"

"Pidge? What do you think?" I asked. The smol bean looked like she was holding on to me for dear life.

"I don't see a problem with Space Dad joining us, but no one else. Ok?" She asked in the most innocent voice ever. Shiro and I nodded, then we started walking to her room.

Time skip brought to you by, my anxiety! <InsertThomasSanders>

Pidge had found a few interesting, cool, and disturbing things about Moria. Apparently, it was what gave us humans most of our fairy tales and was a planet that was in the middle of a war of magic.

"Why would Coran send us here? Wait... Are we going to learn magic!?" Pidge yelled.

"And so what if you are, number five?" Coran's voice said from the doorway. We turned around, but I realized he was behind the door and in the hallway. Pidge ran to the door and ranted,"how long until we get there!? What kind of magic!? Can I implement it with human and Altean science!?"

"Not long, I can't tell you, and possibly."

"Shiro?" I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I've never seen her this excited about anything other than really complicated tech."

"You scared?"

"Hell no, it's adora- I mean... Um..." I blushed a dark red.

"Oh my God, you do like her!" He yelled. Pidge and Coran were to invested in there conversation to notice.

"Sorry... That was a little loud...," He whispered.

I gave him a glare then replied, "So what? I like her. Big whoop."

"Keith! Ask out the smol green bean before I punch you in the face." He whispered, sternly.

"No... You know what happened the last time I was in a relationship... I'm not risking that again..."

"Keith, it's been, what? Four years? Get over her already! And you know Pidge is nothing like that two timing whore!"

"Fine... After she finds her family tho-"

"After we're done with Moria or I hit you with my Galra arm!"

I winced at the thought and reluctantly nodded. He smiled triumphantly and we heard Allura over the intercom.

Paladins we have arrived, welcome to Moria.

Here we go...

Shiro, Pidge, Coran, and I ran to the bridge together to see this new world.

Next one is gonna be a long Pidge chapter, so can't wait for that, right? I'm terrified... Yet excited.... See you then!