Pidge IV

Keith was practicing really hard and Shiro was right, he was a very good singer. I was only tech support, but he still smiled at me every time there was an instrumental stop in the song.

"Hey, Keith?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Will you sing me a song that you aren't playing at the concert?"

"Uh, sure. Got anything in mind?"

"Hold On To Memories?"

He smirked at me and I began the instrumental.

Listen everyone, the time will come when all of us say goodbye.

Feel that aching in your heart
Leaving you broken inside
But we're never really gone
As long as there's a memory in your mind.

So now go do the best things in life. Take a bite of this world while you can! Make the most of the rest of your life! Make a ride of this world while you can!

Take the ones you love and hold them close because there is little time. And don't let it break your heart, I know it feels hopeless sometimes, but they're never really gone as long as there's a memory in your mind.

So now go do the best things in life, take a bite of this world while you can! Make the most of the rest of your life, make a ride of this world while you can!

And hold on to memories, hold on to every moment to keep them alive! The world's greatest tragedy! Soul who are not remembered, cannot survive!

So now go do the best things in life, bring the fight to this world while you can! Make the most of the rest of your life! Shine your light on this world while you can!

And hold on to memories, hold on to every moment, to keep them alive! The world's greatest tragedy, souls that are not remembered cannot survive!

I started to cry and Keith ran up and hugged me.

"What's wrong, Pidgeon? Did I do something to make you cry?"

"No Keith... I just miss my brother and dad... A lot..."

"We'll find them, hell with your brain you'll find them all by yourself! And I'll stay with you every step of the way, ok?"

"You can't keep that promise, Keith... The Blades will want you back soon..."

"Doesn't mean I can't help you at the same time."

I hugged him tighter and cried into his chest.

"Keith, what the hell did you do!?" Lance yelled as he walked in.

"I just sang her a song!"

"Which one? Down With The Sickness?"

"Hold On To Memories, dumbass!" I yelled through my tears. I was getting Keith's shirt soaked, but he didn't really seem to mind.

"Ok? But this moment is too precious, I have to snap a pic of you two love birds!"

I pulled away from Keith and zapped Lance with my Bayard before he could even touch his phone.

"Nice one," Keith said, smirking.

"Why, thank you," I replied, hugging him again. We walked out of the training room and he kissed my tear stained cheek.

"W-what was that f-for?"

"Cuz I could," he smirked and ran ahead. I ran down the hall after him, passing Allura and Hunk on my way. When I finally caught up, I tackled him and we hit the floor.

"Gotcha!"

"Damn your fast, Pidgey!" He groaned. I realized quickly that I was on top of him. I got off of him real fast and my face turned a dark red, he just laughed and pat my head.

"Your so cute," he whispered before standing up.

"Why don't we go rehearse some more Keith...?" I asked, nervously. He nodded and we walked back to the training room.

I love that song so much, but all the credit goes to Disturbed and I hope I don't get copyrighted for using it.... But hope your enjoying this story so far, please lemme know if you are in the comments!!!