Pidge

I heard Shiro shouting at Keith to take a break. I came up behind Shiro and decided to see how far Keith could go. I initiated level 40 to test him.

"Pidge!? Why'd you do that!?" Shiro yelled as he turned.

"Calm down, space dad. I'll shut it down if he can't handle it, but I thought I'd give him a challenge." I replied, shrugging. The two of us watched until he defeated all but the assassin droids.

"He can't keep up... Katie, shut it down, now!"

"He can't keep up with his Bayard in hand, space dad! So I'm waiting."

"For what?!?"

Just as I thought Keith would do, he put his Bayard away and pulled out his Marmoran blade. He acrobatically dodged and blocked each strike.

So hot... I thought, smiling. Shiro couldn't stop looking at Keith like he was gonna hurt himself. Keith surprised both of us by decapitating both Android's with a final flip, landing directly behind there robotic bodies.

"Told you he could do it!" I said with a slap on Shiro's arm. I looked back at Keith. He was breathing pretty hard, then collapsed.

"Keith!" Shiro and I yelled in unison. We ran into the training room, where I cradled Keith's head in my arms. He was bleeding from cuts on his arms, legs, and one on his cheek. None of them were any more than an inch deep and were already starting to heal thanks to his Galra blood.

Thank God... You're already healing... She thought.

"Coran, Allura! Get a healing pod ready!" Shiro said, worried.

"A healing pod for whom?" The princess asked over the intercom.

"Keith."

"Let him die!"

I flinched at her words. Let him... Die???

"Listen here you Altean piece of shit! You get that damn pod ready or I will rip you and your sorry ass butler apart! YOU HEAR ME? GET THAT FUCKING SHIT READY!" I yelled.

"No. He's a Galra. I'm not helping him."

"Aww is the princess upset that the Galra destroyed her planet? FUCK YOU! KEITH HASN'T DONE JACK SHIT TO YOU, EXCEPT PILOT YOUR FATHER'S DAMN LION! SO QUIT TARGETING HIM FOR A HERITAGE HE DIDN'T ASK FOR!"

"Pidge?" I heard the voice from below me. It was Keith, he had woken up and healed completely on his own while I was yelling.

"K-Keith?"

Pidge being sassy! I'm so glad I decided to do this and I hope you're enjoying it! If so vote, comment, and follow! If not I'm sure there's another writer who can entertain you :)