Pidge V

The Red Lion landed right in front of Shiro and I. Keith walked out, his eyes pointed at the ground. I ran up to him and saw that he was bleeding.

"Keith!? Who did this to you!?"

"You should see the other guy," he chuckled.

"What other guy?" Shiro asked.

"Lotor... Prince Lotion strikes again," he laughed.

"Keith! This isn't a time for joking! We need to get you cleaned up, you need to tell us what exactly happened, and I'm going to check if you have a concussion."

"Pidge, calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down, you Emo!"

He flinched, and I pulled him into the Castle of Lion's med bay. His nose was broken, he had a mild concussion, and his wrist was sprained.

Probably from punching that raisin...

"I suggest you stay in a med pod until morning," I stated. "Yes your wounds are healing, but not fast enough and that concussion is pretty bad..."

"Alright, I'll stay in the pod until morning..."

I wiped the blood off his face gently, didn't want to hurt him anymore than he already was.

"Lotor got you angry, huh?"

"He pissed me off, Pidge."

"What did he do?"

"He said... something... That got to me..."

"What did he say?"

"It doesn't matter, it's stupid..."

"Tell me or I'm zapping you."

He sighed, "fine... He was here for you Pidge... He wanted to make you his bride or something... I don't know, I punched him before he could finish his sentence..."

"THAT OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIE WANTS TO MARRY ME!?" I yelled in shock. "He's like a raisin oatmeal cookie that is primarily made of raisins. A raisin oatmeal cookie, no one wants that!"

Keith looked down at the floor. I hugged his neck, burying my face into his collar, and bit his neck lightly.

"P-pidge!?"

"What? Are you embarrassed?" I whispered playfully in his ear.

"Uh... I mean..." He stuttered.

"There's only one man for me, Keefy. Lotor can shove his father's dick up his ass."

Keith chuckled,"nah, he'd like it too much."

I went to kiss him, then Shiro walked in so I quickly pushed him into the med pod, my face a dark red.

"Is everything ok?"

"No. It's the opposite, Space Dad," I said, looking at Keith's unconscious state.

"Oh?"

"According to Keith... Lotor wants me to be his.... Bride? Slave? I don't know..."

"I'm going to kill him. No raisin can have our Pidge!"

"Your wrong," I said, my hand on Keith's med pod. "There is one raisin who can have me."

"I think Keith is more like a glass of wine," he chuckled.

"Bitter, sweet, and has me addicted?" I smiled.

"Look, I know how you feel about him, but he's difficult to be around... And I don't think he feels the same way about you..."

"He tried to kiss me... Before today's show..."

"He did what!?" He yelled. "Keith, wake up and confess already!!!"

I laughed and sat down in front of Keith's pod, Bayard in hand.

"No one can touch Keef. I will guard him with my life!"

Shiro's eyes went wide and he backed out of the room in fear. When he walked out, Lance walked in.

"Hey, is Mullet ok?" He asked.

"He'll be fine, just a few bruises."

"Ok... Well Coran had another... brilliant idea?"

"Oh? What's that?"

"He had Allura set coordinates for a planet called Moria. She seemed to get what he was doing, and we'll be there soon."

"Ok? Well I'm staying here with Keith."

"Why?"

"Because I told him I would."

"Well Hunk's making dinner, you want me to bring you a plate?"

"Not hungry," I said as I started tinkering with some parts I found.

"Ok," He shrugged and walked out.

I rested my head on Keith's pod and fell asleep.

Short and sweet to make up for the long one lol hope you enjoyed!