Chapter Seven- Planning the Wedding

I awoke with a smile on my face. Drake's arms was tangled on around me, and the simi-bad thing was I actually liked it. I staried at the rising moon.

This is amazing? Being here with him.

" Drake?" I whispered.

His head popped up from the pillow.

" What is it my dear?"

" I-"

" Do you need medicine, food, water, to go use the bathroom?"

" No. I feel fine. I think I'm not sick anymore." I replied softly.

He touched my forehead.

" I feel no fever." He exclaimed.

I smiled.

" What are the plans for tonight?"

" We have a wedding to plan, my love" He answered chuckling.

He rose. Throwing his legs over the other side of the bed. He grabbed a dark blue, almost navy collor, button up shirt. I rolled over and watched him. I smiled, than quickly frowned.

What is wrong with me? I can't be enjoying this! I can't be loving this!

I jumped out of bed, startled. I never thought thougths like that before. This scared me. Not to mention, I don't get sick that fast, and I don't recover that fast either. I staired at him wide-eyed as he was buttoning each button slowly. Looking down at his shirt. My eye twitched. It was right than and there I decided to play along with what ever he had done to me. I was going to lie, and act my heart out.

" I can't wait." I lied, smiling.

" Me either, my sweet darling." He agreed, grinning.

Hypnosis. That's what he did to me. Some magic or whatever. Vampire... magic.

My smile widened. I watched him button the last button. I walked towards him. I was behind him. I pressed up against him, one of my hands slid from his back to his cheats as i walked  to his side, facing him.

" Shall we go?" I asked sweetly.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to him. 

" We shall." He answered, grabbing my hand and intwinder our fingers together. 

We left the room hand in hand.

                                                     *                         *                            *

" What color do you want your wedding dress?" Drake asked me as we looked through a wedding magazine issued from October.

" Silk black with purple lace..." I answered unamused.

Looking at dresses was boring, and pointless. They had none of the dresses I wanted. he leaned on the desk on the study

" I can have one made special for you, love." He suggested.

I smiled at him as he looked up at me.

" As you wish, love."

" Now what type of wedding?"

I rose from the leather chair I was in. I glided over to his side. Placing a hand on his shoulder.

" A masquerade." I whispered.

" As you wish," He smiled. His arms wrapped around my waist. " if it is what you want."

I nodded.

"It is."

" The date is already set, tomorrow, the day before the bloody moon." He announced. He kissed my forehead. " I'm going to go call the caterers, and have them get everything set up."

" Kay." I chimmed.

" I love you." He purred.

I regreated what I was going to say.

" Love you too."

He gave my forehead one more kiss before he slipped out of his study door. I sighed. Acting wasn't that hard... it just hurt, alot. I sighed as I sat down on the black leather chair, again. I didn't want to go through with this, but I didn't want to give away anything. 

" Shadows, come." A voice whispered. 

I looked around, finding nothing. 

" Shadows." It whispered again.

I cover my ears. I wanted to scream.

" Awaken." It whispered.

Something within my body moved. it felt like energy moving through me. Through my veins. I closed my eyed. 

* A large clearing with a huge alter like rock in the middle appeared. A group of people, cloaked figures, stood infront of it. A man with black hair, and almost black eyes stood on it. A blond haired girl next to him.

" I will stop you! I wont let this happen. I will stop you Drake!" She cried.

The girl almost looked exactly like me. Almost. 

" Luna," He laughed. He grabbed her by the throat. She cried out in agony. Confusion filled every inch of my being. " Your not strong enough."

He chuckled.

" I...will...stop...you." She said inbetween gasps.

A white fire surounded them. 

" Damn it!" He screamed.

He covered his face. She floated above them all. 

" All of you shall be cursed to the night world. All of you shall be cursed to feed from the living. And you," She pointed towards Drake. " Shall have very little power... except under the night of the bloody moon. And on that night someone from my family will destroy you. She will destroy you." 

Black flames surrounded him. 

" When i find her. She shall be mine. Only in a ritual shall she be mine forever. I will over power her" He shouted his own curse. " She will be mine, and mine alone."

Black and white flames surrounded them. Each one's poweres attacking the other. Until everything went black. *

I opened my eyes to see the floor at a sideways angle. I rose, slowly. Blood rushed from my head, making me dizzy. 

What just happened.