Chapter 4- Please Don't Hurt Him!

I opened my eyes to the infirmary lights blinding me. There were many voices entering and leaveing the room. One of the voice that stayed in the room was... Drake's.

Damn it!

I looked over to where my uncle's voice was. He was talking to the head nurse and head doctor.

" I want her to be taken care of, properly," My uncle snarled at them. " She is more important than your other patients."

" But sir... that wouldn't be very fair. She'll be able to leave here tonight." The head dotor's voice replied, sternly.

I smiled.

My uncle bagan to walk towrds him. His body shook with anger.

" Listen here. I am the one who-"

I had enough of my uncle mistreating this poor man. He had more to worry about than my poor little soul.

" Uncle. Leave him be. He is not the one your after." I announced, voice shaking.

He turned to face me. His eyes glowed like a firey jewel. I saw his lust, anger, and hunger.

" Leave us," He commanded them. Their footsteps eco throughout the room, and faded down the hall. " You are digging yourself a deeper whole."

" Good maybe I can rest within it." I snapped, softly.

He glided to my side and sat in a green chair, which was right beside the bed I was in.

" Do you really feel that way?" He asked me.

There was something I didn't recoginze in his voice. Some unknown emotion.

" Yes." I answered harshly.

" I really need to treat you better, my love." He stated laying one of his hands on my cheek.

He traced my lips with his thumb. I shuddered.

" Or you could just leave me alone." I suggested.

Love filled his eyes.

" I could never."

I sighed. We sat within the cold hands of silence. I couldn't find words to say to him. Only monster came to mind.

" Whay didn't you tell me what you were before?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me.

" And have you think I was a monster." He questioned.

" I thought you were a monster before I found out what you were." I growled at him.

FUCK!

He growled at me. It was a deep sound from his chest. I winced.

" Sorry love," He appologized. I sighed. " I may not have been the best... boyfriend ever, but.." He babble on.

BOYFRIEND!!!! HELL NO!

" Wait a minute!," I barked angirly. " You are not my boyfriend."

He paused.

" But-"

" You cant NOT be my boyfriend."

" Why not?"

" YOUR MY UNCLE!" I shouted.

" To vampires that doesn't matter." He imformed me.

" I'm not a vampire." I growled through my theeth.

" Soon, love. Soon."

" NOPE!"

He shook his head.