Chapter 3- NO!!!!

I sat through each class boredly. I yawn almost every five minutes.

" Dismissed." The teacher's strict voice announced.

Thank god.

I rose, along with the other girls and boys my age. Exiting the door I came through, I ran a dead sprint to my room. I grabbed my little side sattle bag. I packed it with was things I would need. A few outfits, some womanly supplies, and other things like my toothbrush, hairbrush, and toothpaste. Than hid it under my bad, ready for tonight. The was a knock on my door.

" Who is it?" I asked in a perky voice.

" Drake." My uncle's voice answered.

I sighed. The perkiness disappeared.

" Coming." I called in saddness.

I opened my door. He passed me going into my room. I closed the door and turned to face him. His eyes were furious.

" W-what did I do wrong?" I asked backing up into the door.

He walked towards me. His whole features stated danger, and get the hell way from him. He grabbed the sleaves of Carmen's hoodle and pulled me towards him.

" You went to go see Carmen." He had spat Carmen's name like a bitter taste.

" I had to borrow a hoodie from him." I snapped at him.

He grabbed my throat once more.

" Listen he-" he began.

" I thought you said you wouldn't let anything harm me?" I asked gasping for air.

He froze. His eyes were painfilled, and in agony. He let go of my neck. My hands flew up to where his hand were. He looked down at his hands. I shook like a stray dog, that was ready to run. He reached out his hand to stroke my hair. I shyed away. He froze, once more.

" I have really fucked up haven't I?," He asked aloud, more in a rhetorical way than accually asking. I nodded. " Well," He began, advancing towards me. " I really have no heart any way."

I ran for the nearest hidding spot, which was my bathroom. As I entered my bathroom, I closed and locked the door. He began to bang on the door.

" NO!!!!" I screamed.

" Let me in, LUNA!," He growled. " I'm done playing games with you. I'm done waiting."

" NO!!!! Please leave me alone... i haven't done anything wrong!" I screamed, tears pouring down my face like rian.

" You betraied me!," He screamed trying to kick the door down. " You disobey me."

" I'll never do it again!," I cried. " I swaer!"

" That isn't good enough. You need punishment." He barked.

" Your scaring me!" I screamed.

" GOOD!," He screamed back. " Opened the door."

" No!" I sobbed.

" Open the door!"

" NO!!!!" I sobbed again.

" Luna Marie BlackStone!"

" NO!!!!"

" Open this door... the punishment will be more severe if I have to go get security and nurses." He warrned.

I knew what he ment. They would hold me down and shoot me with drugs that would make me fell weak and out of control, but still awake... than my uncle would give me his... punishment. I slowly came forward, and unlocked the door. Than ran and coward in the bath tub. He opened the door. it crashed against the wall with a bang that eco throughout the tiny room. He stormed towards me with an enraged look. I threw my hands up to protect myself, as he hovered above me. Tears still streamed down my face. I looked up at him through the cracks of my fingers. He terified me more so than ever. His eyes were nearly red. I lowered my arms.

" Vampire." I whispered looking down at his boots.

He chuckled evilly.

" Welp, now you know my secret," He laughed happily. " Now you must never leave this place."

" No..." I groaned.

" Yes." He hissed pleasantly.

I rose, finding my courage, mainly from anger. I raised my hand and slapped him. His head went with motion of my slap. Than looked back at me. His anger faded. My heart stopped. His grin was the worst of it. He smiled so his fangs could be seen, his eyes were red. Blood red. My uncle streched out a hand towards me. I shooked my head.

" Drake-," I began. " I-I'm not going to."

He sighed.

" I knew you were going to be difficult." He stated voice rising.

He grabbed my arm. I didn't even see him do it. I didn't have time to dodge. It happened as fast as lightning. A cry of agony priced my lips. My arm felt on fire. His eyes showed confussion. Rolling up the sleave to Carmen's hoodie. I was frozen in pain. He glared at the gauze from my wrist to sholder.

" What did you do to yourself." He asked, temper returning, as he rolled the other sleave up.

My other arm was the same way. He ripped the guaze off, revealing infected soares. I was stunned.

They weren't that way this morning.

He garbbed my hands, lead me out of my room, and down the hall, to the infirmary. I knew what would happened... they would fill me with a high dose of pain medication. I began to struggle. I tried with all my might to break out of my uncle's grip. It was of no use.

" Please... don't. No!" I sobbed.

" They have to be taken care of." He growled through his teeth.

Mt heart began to pound. My body seemed too heavy for my legs to hold up. My eyelids felt like they had boulders on them. I felt myself fall towards the ground. My legs collapsed.

NO!!!!