Interview #23 - xxCancerBaby98xx ♥

Interview with xxCancerBaby98xx :D

What inspires you to be a writer?

What inspires me to be a writer is due to the fact if me being so creative. Like writing for me is an escape into my own little word of works that I would love for people to enjoy. My mind works like a film, so if I get an idea, I write it down as a story.

How long have you been on Wattpad?

On August 23, it will be my one year anniversary that I have been on Wattpad for a year.

When did you started writing?

I started writing about two years ago

What book are you currently working on?

The book I am currently working on is called "Can There Be Love," it's a fanfic sequel about Nicki Minaj and August Alsina that my readers absolutely love. And, I love writing it for them.

Summary of the story & link to it : (link can be found in EXTERNAL LINK)

After the remix of August Alsina song, No Love, with miss Nicki Minaj, the song boosted up on the charts. But after their collaboration, tenses starts to interfere in their lives. Nothing but constant chaos.

Will somehow love form? Or will they continue to ignore their feelings for each other?

And if they do choose to get together, will things between them get better or worse.

Read No Love to understand the sequel!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/21134432-can-there-be-love-a-nicki-minaj-%26-august-alsina

Genre of the story :

fan fiction, romance

How many reads does the story have?

It now has 5,800 reads. I am totally ecstatic about it.

What inspired you to write that story?

When I first published the prequel, which is now completed, I was living to the remix of August Alsina song called No Love so I decided why not make a story out of it. I never even thought about people reading it cause I figured it sucked but I just wanted to just because. And after I did I ended up with 27,577 reads and comments saying make a sequel, so I did.

Advice you want to give to the people here on Wattpad?

My advice to the writers here on Wattpad is that when you write a story, write because that's something you want to do. Not because you want to achieve fame here on Wattpad. It doesn't work like that so be patient.

Ignore the grammar errors, any types of errors! Just continhe to write for now than later delete the mistakes. Don't stress it out because the story isn't PERFECT just keep going.

My advice to [ghost] readers is that the writer publishes their story here every single day. Give them a chance. If you lke the story comment, vote, share the love since the writer posted the story.

Encourage the author but not with rude comments about updating and errors. Nothing's pitch perfect, so as long asyou get the jist, you'll enjoy it better.

Do you know me here on wattpad? My works? My account?

Nah, I don't I came across you a few days ago exactly.

P.S Congrats on your 5.8K reads, and happy anniversary!! Thank you once again :D