Special Interview #4 - durriza ✰

✰ Speical Interview with durriza ✰ (Wattapad Ambassador)

What inspires you to be a writer?

Different photos, sceneries, quotes, and personal experiences make me want to write more and more. There are a lot of people that inspire me too, like my friends, family and some good authors.

How long have you been on Wattpad?

I’ve been on Wattpad since Aug, 2011

When did you start writing?

I started writing after 2 months of joining wattpad. Special thanks to the Watty Awards! I was just exploring/ discovering stories on wattpad, and I found this Award with the deadline on November. I thought why not go for it? So I started writing… Writing for the first time in my life but then, I realized how much I enjoyed writing!

What book are you currently working on?

I’m currently working on Three Wishes.

Summary of the story & link to it : (link can be found in EXTERNAL LINK)

*Daisy’s life was a tragedy until ‘HE’ came as a reward* After the separation of Daisy’s parents, she flew off to Ontario, CA to reside with her sick grandmother who was also a good witch. Daisy started living her new life happily after moving out of the family hassles. She made new friends, got everything she needed and above all, her grandmother loved her a lot. Daisy always took better care of her ill grandmother, and more than ever, in her last stage of Leukemia. However, when her grandmother was on death bed, she left Daisy a key of her treasure box and a note with her last words that changed Daisy’s life forever. What could it be? *What if you are rewarded with an attractive genie who will grant you THREE WISHES that could change your life forever?*

http://www.wattpad.com/story/10155045-three-wishes-continuing

Genre of the story : Fantasy

How many reads does the story have?

Not much, I’ve been slow at writing it, so around 4K. But I have big plans for it.

What inspired you to write that story?

I wanted to give a fresh idea on Wattpad. There aren’t many popular or recognized stories of Genies. It all about vampires, werewolves and monsters, I thought why not give it a try. A human- genie love story?

Advice you want to give to the people here on Wattpad?

Use your words to change the world, or at least 10 people. Write in such a way that it benefits the civilization. Write a story with a moral, be it small or big. But it makes people want to read your story again and again. To be a really good writer, it may take you years of practice, just never give up and complete your books. Content matters

Do you know me here on wattpad? My works? My account

I know a little about you after going through your wattpad profile! :)

Keep doing the good works and stay blessed!

P.S Thank you very much for agreed to do this with me and I am so terribly sorry for the late reply and everything !