Special Interview #6 - neerunni ✰

✰ Special Interview with neerunni ✰ (Wattpad Ambassador)

What inspires you to be a writer?

A need to express is one of the major reasons and motivating factor for me to write. And its sheer bliss to be able to escape into a world only you are privy to.

How long have you been on Wattpad?

I’ll complete three in November this year :-)

When did you start writing?

I started writing fiction a year ago.

What book are you currently working on?

I’m working on a book based on intricacies of relationships. It is tentatively titled ‘Circle of Trust’ I’m also currently editing my first fiction (completed) First Kiss & Broken Promises

Summary of the story & link to it : (link can be found in EXTERNAL LINK)

Circle of Trust is not yet on wattpad. I’ll start posting it in August.

Summary of First Kiss & Broken Promises:

First Kiss can be earth-shattering and so can ‘broken promises’, especially when both are sealed and delivered by the one who has held your heart in the palms of his hands since the day you turned a teen.

Seventeen year old Divya Narayan is a high-spirited young girl with an adventurous streak in her, who doesn’t think twice before taking a risk. She learns very early in life that broken promises by ones you love equals a broken heart. So she makes two promises – Never to fall in love and never to break a promise. One fateful night four years ago, Aryan Diaz not only broke Divya's heart but also her trust and their unique bond of friendship. When the charming heart-breaker returns next door to Divya, he holds more than a key to her locked heart; he has answers that can set her free to break the promises she made.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/7688804-first-kiss-%26-broken-promises

Genre of the story :

First Kiss & Broken Promises: Teen fiction/Romance

Circle of Trust : General fiction/Romance

How many reads does the story have?

FKBP has over 54,000 reads, which am thankful for :)

What inspired you to write that story?

Nostalgia. Memories of the first flush of love but midway, the story came alive on its own terms and hence the mystery in the story.

Advice you want to give to the people here on Wattpad?

Wattpad is a positive community. If you treat it with respect and love, there is a lot to gain from it. Be active, supportive, and have fun whether you are reading, writing or just interacting.

Do you know me here on wattpad? My works? My account?

I know you now :-) Thank you for interview, Rachel :)

P.S Thank you for agreed to do this interview and you're very welcome! Hope you had fun doing this!